Killua wasnt actually asleep

Sorry this one will be short but I wrote it because I couldn't sleep lol

     Tossing and turning, you finally looked over at Killua's sleeping figure that faced away from you. Immediately knowing what would make you feel better, you snuggled up behind Kil, his refreshing scent already calming you down. After awhile, this already wasn't enough and you felt jittery again. Killua was still fast asleep. Slinging and arm around him, you pulled him closer burying your face in his shirt. Why couldn't you just fall asleep already? You rolled over on your back and went deep into thought.

     You felt bad, but you knew exactly what you needed. Killua's attention ❤️. You snuggled up behind him like before, but this time grabbing hold of his shoulder and pecking the nape of his neck.

What happened according to Killua

     Since Kil only slept every couple of days he was quite overdue for a good nights rest. He was just on the verge of sleep when he felt you moving around and finally felt you stop, behind him.

     After Killua felt you huddled up behind him, his face started to heat up, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, after all you did it all the time (killua is just sensitive ♡︎). Killua began to close his eyes again growing used to it, but an arm creeped around him and pulled him away!! This just got him all flustered and red, but no matter Kil accepted it.

    A few minutes had passed when Killua felt a kiss on the back of his neck that really pushed him over edge. Turning around, flustered and red as a tomato, he yelled out "B-Baka!! W-What was that for!!" covering the back of his neck. He flicked your forehead hard, making you instinctively cover it up in pain. "Gomen Killua!!!" you whined in agony. "It's okay" he replied moving your hands to plant a kiss on your forehead. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked. "Mhm~!" you reply burying yourself into his chest. Killua wraps his arms around you blushing furiously as you fall asleep.