New character!! | Meruem

Guess who finished all their homework early
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This was requested and I try to get to my requests as soon as possible, so I'm sorry if you have a bit of a wait :( again meruem is a chimera ant so he doesn't do a lot of human things like taking baths so I left that out. I hope you still enjoy this though!!

How you met
Honestly I don't even know. Yeah my bad sorry. Let's pretend you're Komugi okay? Let's just take over Komugi so in an au where she doesn't exist and you are the gungi master. Also we can kinda forget the hxh plot line becuase you are not dying on my watch 🙂

Confession
After another game of gungi that he lost, Meruem wasn't sad or disappointed. He was in a state of pure bliss and was just wearing the biggest smile he'd ever seen.
"Meruem-sama..."
You start,
He looked up at you with the biggest smile explaining how happy he was playing with you. He told you he felt he was meant to meet you and after that day you were inseparable.

Kisses
Your first kiss with Meruem was (last chapter 😳) when you unexpectedly kissed him. Read it next twinks XP

Hugs
Meruem doesn't reach out for you often. You're usually just there, but when you aren't he gets stressed about your well-being and repeatedly thinks about how ungrateful he was in the past, taking your presence for granted. He'll go to find you and just latch onto you for what feels like forever. Just pat his back and talk to him. He really appreciates it :)

Lazy daysOn a lazy day, you'll play gungi and after you win, he'll fly you somewhere and you'd watch the sky and he'd explain to you his vast knowledge on astronomy

Lazy days
On a lazy day, you'll play gungi and after you win, he'll fly you somewhere and you'd watch the sky and he'd explain to you his vast knowledge on astronomy. It's a super chill and sweet day and he would hold your hand every chance he got.

Nicknames
Nicknames you call him:
-Mer
-Meruem-kun
-Love

Nicknames he calls you:
-Love
-y/n-chan
Uhh idk this is the part where you flood the comments with nickname headcannons -->
When referring to you in third person, he'd call you his soulmate or his lover. He recently learned about soulmates in human books and the idea that only a select number of people would really be FOR you intrigued him.

When you're injured
He would be super mad. He'd be angry, not at you but at himself for letting that happen to you. He might accidentally yell, but it's not directed at you. If it isn't serious, he'd take you to go to bed, and tuck you in and just talk to you. Of course he'd hold your hand so you wouldn't be scared. If it is serious he'd get Pitou to come fix you (yes pitou is alive in this, also look at the cool pitou fan art I found).

 If it is serious he'd get Pitou to come fix you (yes pitou is alive in this, also look at the cool pitou fan art I found)

Getting your attention
If Meruem wanted your attention, he'd
1. Question it. What is this feeling?
When he figures it out, he'll
2.) Come find you.
He wouldn't be direct about it, he'd ask you to play gungi, or go watch something, ask you a question about a book or idea, anything! If that fails and you're still oblivious, he'd grab your hand and embarrassingly confess he wanted your attention.

At the beach
He doesn't know what the beach is. He'd reluctantly follow you around in the water and attempt to swim (he's good at it duh he's Meruem Da King 👑).
Afterwards youd run around pulling him behind you, just pointing out all the things you see like seaweed, palm trees, etc. He's never seen any of it in real life, so he's happy he got to learn.

How you make him flustered
Just. Do anything.

When you sit on his lap
He doesn't know wtf you're doing. He'd first ask you then he'd just cuddle into the crook of your neck. He's super into any attention you give him so he will just fine :)

SORRY IF SOMETHING IS SPELT WRONG I HAVE SO MANY TYPOS AMD IM TOO LAZY TO READ OVER MY WORK THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!