Prepare

Prince Darkness got back into his room and locked the door. After what he just saw, he couldn't believe it actually worked, it never really worked with anyone else, but still this was a surprise. Anyway as he said he decided to go suit up straight away. He decided to say the way he looks with his clothes so he went to stock up with some gadgets. He then went into a spare room and turned on the lights and what he saw was his everyday stash of all kinds of weapons and gadgets for protections.

 He then went into a spare room and turned on the lights and what he saw was his everyday stash of all kinds of weapons and gadgets for protections

Prince: Ooh yeah, let's do this

Prince then walked to the weapons and thought about what to pick. He decided to pick his Desert Eagle pistol, Combat knife, Extra clips, and his Ray gun. He then went to his closest and grab his holster for his pistol, another holster for his knife and one last holster for his Ray gun. He then grabbed a device that had similar looks to an apple watch but had cloaking attachments for Prince to turn invisible and was able to give Prince disguises just in seconds.

After he was done he then went out of his room  and looked at himself in the mirror. He was still a bit nervous about this, what if it goes wrong or something and he'll be stuck in the past for a long time. He shrugged it off thinking he was just overreacting. He exited his room and wondered through the castle to the lab. He got a message on his phone saying that it's ready. He took a deep breath hoped it would go well. After 3 minutes of walking he finally arrived at the door to the lab and knocked on the door.

Prince: Hey Tod, it's me, I'm ready

The doors opened to reveal all the scientists gathered together to wish him luck.

Tod: We are gathered here to wish luck to the best Prince ever

They all then made a path allowing me to go through and I thanked them for it. As Prince was walking he saw each of their reactions. Some were worried, others were excited. I then reached the chamber as Tod handed Prince the time device. He gently took the device from his hands.

Tod: Good luck Sir

Prince: Thank you

Tod then left the chamber as the doors closes behind him. Prince then put the time device on his other wrist, because he already had his own device on his other wrist. He then looked up and saw all the scientists watching him through all the viewable windows. He then activated the time device and took a deep breath before giving his last speech.

Prince: Goodbye subjects, see you all in a few real time hours, Wish me luck

Prince then pressed the button on the time device, took his last wave to them all and disappeared in a blue flash. All the scientists started cheering for me, even when I was already gone. Just then Tod just realised something.

Tod: *OH NO I forgot to tell him that the device only has 4 uses each time and regains charge in 72 hours *sigh* I hope he'll figure it out*