Year 1: 1865

Prince then appeared in a bright flash without any injuries. Prince then opened his eyes to see that he was in some theatre.

Prince: What the- where am I?

He then looked at the time device and saw that it said that he was in the year 1865 at Ford's theatre, Washington.

Prince: Ford's theatre? what the heck is that?

All of a sudden he heard some applause down the hall. He wondered down the hall while looking at some paintings and pictures on the walls. He then reached the end of the hall only to be at a balcony above lots of people. Which was perfect since no one can see him. Prince looked down and saw lots of people watching the performance happening on the stage. Prince then remembered something.

Prince: Oh yeah I know this place. But wait, if I'm at Ford's theatre, then that means...

He looked around the crowd and saw Mr Abraham Lincoln in one of the booths.

Prince: My god, it's really him. Tod won't believe this

Prince then grabbed his phone and took a picture of him without the flash on.

*CLICK*

Prince: That one's a keeper

Just then Prince heard a gun go off and some people screaming.

Prince: What the-

He saw everyone in the audience was running for the lives out of the theatre. He looked over at Mr Lincoln only to see that he was shot.

Prince: Oh my god! I forgot he was shot back then. 

Prince lowered his head.

Prince: RIP Mr Lincoln, you will always be remembered as a great leader...

To Be Continued...

((sorry if this was offensive or anything))