34: Self-Blame

(A/N wassup fuckers? This is just a quick author's note. Soooo this chapter does not have any text messaging because I figured I wouldn't really need it for what is wanted to do. But there is a KiriBaku moment so enjoy that!! Anyways, thank you for reading!!! Let's gooo!)

——————————————————–

Izuku's POV

It was pretty late by the time we got back. Tenya was holding my hand as we walked into the common room. Kacchan was right behind us, as was Aizawa and Mic.

I saw a few people on the couch and they looked over at me. Tenya quickly rushed us to the elevator. Kacchan joined us in the elevator, but Aizawa and Mic went to a teacher's room. With that, we went to the 4th floor, a MgRondald's bag in hand.

When we finally go to my room, I opened the door and Kirishima was there, sitting in the edge of my bed. I gave a small smile and he gave one back sympathetically.

Kacchan closed the door and locked it. "We got you some chicken nuggets. I hope you like them," I said, handing a 20pc to Kiri. "Thank you, Midobro." "Mhm."

Kacchan flopped his top half down on the bed, next to Kiri. Kirishima rubbed his back comfortingly. Tenya sat down on my bed with the bag of food.

I opened my my closet, pulling out a pair of dark blue basketball shorts and a white t-shirt that said t-shirt. I was too exhausted from today to care and began getting changed in a corner. Kiri was focusing on Kacchan and Tenya looked away. When I was finished I made my way over to them.

"I'm sorry I made today so stressful." Kirishima looked at me, "don't apologize, it's okay!" He looked down at my bandaged arms. I didn't really need to be wearing the bandages anymore. Well, more like I didn't want to. They were uncomfortable. And so, I began to take them off.

"Izuku, what are you doing?" "I'm taking these awful things off." Tenya sighed but didn't stop me. I unraveled them from both my arms and placed then on my desk. I then turned back around and did grabby hands at Tenya.

Kirishima was still rubbing Kacchan's back, who's head was turned off to the side, but he was staring at the many scars on my arms. I'd have to get used to the staring.

Tenya got up from his spot, leaving the bag on the bed and came over to me, embracing me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he kissed the side of my head.

"Come on, let's eat." I nodded and we both sat on the bed. Kacchan also sat up finally and sat on the bed with us. We all gaved the middle of the bed as we ate in comfortable exhausted silence.

"Tenya, can you pull out the trundle for Kacchan and Kiri?" He took the final bite of his food and nodded, getting up and doing so. There was now a second mattress next to my bed for the two.

When I finished my food, I got up and went over to the closet, grabbing out a comforter, a blanket, and a few pillows for the mattress. It already had sheets on it. I quickly made the bed.

"Are you tired Izu?" Iida asked. I simply nodded. He held his arms out for me. I collapsed into him, knocking us both over. We kissed a few times before I just laid my face into his neck.

Kacchan and Kirishima moved down to the trundle and I climbed all the way into bed. "Tenya, you still have a shirt and sleeping pants on my nightstand. And Kacchan and Kiri, if you want you to can go through my clothes and put on whatever."

Iida got up and grabbed his clothes, changing into them as Kacchan looked through my closet. Kirishima said he was fine in the clothes he was in.

"Oi nerd, this is my fucking hoodie." I looked over and saw Kacchan holding out a black hoodie with an orange X on it. "Not anymore." He gave a small smile and rolled his eyes, putting it on. He also wore a black pair of my shorts.