78: Mina, You're A Lesbian

A/N: hello my lovely beans <3 I would like to apologize for not updating. I was really stressed out for a week and then after that week was up I got writer's block and I know that's not really a good excuse and I'm really really sorry for that and I didn't expect to not update for so long and I'm really really really sorry for that. I didn't mean to stop updating for like 10+ days. I'm really really sorry. I hope this chapter is at least sort of okay. I'm sorry 🥺🥺🥺 You all have been so patient with me and I don't deserve y'all 🥺🥺🥺

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Izuku's POV <3

"OCHA!" Mina screeched, causing Uraraka to almost fall over.

"Oh sweet goddess Momo Ashi!" Mina just laughed in response.

"Truth or dare?"

Uraraka thought for a few moments before responding. "Hmmm. You know what, let's just start off strong. Dare!" Tsk tsk tsk. Not a good choice when Mina is the one deciding your fate.

Mina leaned in close to Uraraka's ear and whispered something. Uraraka immediately turned red and gasped at her girlfriend. "Go on Ocha. You have to do it. It's a dare!"

Everyone looked a little confused but Uraraka took out her phone as Mina smirked. Uraraka called someone on speaker and put a finger over her mouth, signaling for us to be quiet. After a few rings, the person picked up.

"What is it, Uraraka?" It was Mr. Aizawa! This is gonna turn out great.

"Oooh~ Tsuuu~" OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS WE NEED SOME HOLY WATER IN ISLE SEVEN!

"oh my fucking god I don't get paid enough for this shit what the fuck," Aizawa muttered. I had to cover my mouth and squeezed my nose to keep from laughing.

"Tsuuuu~ faster!~" I swung my head back into Tenya's shoulder and banged my fist on the arm of the couch. Tenya was watching in horror.

"Oh my fucking god why is this my job. Why do I have to put up with this. Why is it my fucking job to put up with these horny ass teenagers." After he said that, he quickly hung up and we were finally allowed to all release our laughter. Uraraka took a pillow from the couch, burying her face it in.

"Mina that was very inappropriate!" Tenya scolded as I wheezed so hard I thought my lungs were disintegrating. Kaminari fell off the couch and rolled around on the floor.

"Come on, you have to admit, that was pretty funny," Mina laughed.

"Let's just move on," Yaoyorozu said inbetween laughs.

"I hate you Ashi. I hate you." Mina just kissed the side of her forehead and the game moved on. It was Tsu's turn.

"Okay. Ashido, truth or dare?"

"Definitely dare!" There she goes, underestimating the power of Tsu.

"I dare you to call Aizawa-sensei and pretend to freak out saying you're pregnant, kero." Ohhhhh this was going to be good! I leaned my head on Tenya's shoulder and ran my thumb over the back of his hand.

"Oh my god yes!" Mina pulled out her phone and immediately called Aizawa.

"Mina, I swear to god, if I hear another moan-"