IMPORTANT!!

Update: They removed the video :)

So this is not an update BUT GUYS THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT YOU READ THIS SHIT!

IMPORTANT:

Someone literally stole my fucking own writing and put it on YouTube and claimed it as their own what the fuck

It's a chapter from this chatfic

"It's the ___ for me" chapter

I was watching youtube and IT IS THE EXACT SAME THING!!!

They even said it was their own work like what the fuck no

Someone please call them out in the comments and tell them to give me credit or to take down the fucking video

I'm not even made they used it. I'm mad they used it and copied EVERYTHING and CLAIMED IT AS THEIR OWN!

Then they have the AUDACITY to say in the description "lol I know this sucks" LIKE EX-FUCKING-SCUSE ME!?!?

I SPENT SO MUCH FREAKING TIME AND EFFORT ON THAT CHAPTER! I REALLY DID! I DIDN'T WANT TO JUST COPY OTHER PEOPLE SO I TRIED TO COME UP WITH ONES ON MY OWN! I TRIED TO AT LEAST THINK OF THEM BY MYSELF!!!!!!!

I swear.

The lion, the witch, and the AUDACITY of this bitch

here's the link to the fucking video:

https://youtu.be/k0EL2InZZB0

Go to my message board to get the clickable link.

Please comment on their video calling them out. Also please tell them to give me credit or to remove the video.

Thank you guys. This whole thing is BEYOND stressing me out. I wouldn't have minded if they gave me credit in the description. In fact, I probably would have given them a shout out and given a positive review in the comments! But nope, nothing.

Please just help me out on this guys I'm really upset over this

And if the person who made the video is reading this, shame on you.