67: Tensei Part 3/3

A/N: I swear if I turn this into a four part thing somebody better come get me and whack me upside the head Mitsuki style. (Btw, it didn't so thank All Might.) Anyways: Angst. Yeah. Also this chapter lowkey has some random things just thrown in there. Oof. Let's just start.

*TW: Self-Harm*

I will put a warning before and after it happens so feel free to skip over that part!

Mido's POV

The drive wasn't too long. Soon enough we were back at Tensei's. We got out and thanked the driver. I remained silent, not wanting to talk. I felt drained.

"Are you tired Izu?" I swear he read my mind. I nodded and leaned against him, our fingers intertwined still. "You want to sleep?" I nodded again, still staring at the ground. We all walked inside, Tensei unlocking the door first.

Tenya and I walked right up the stairs as Tensei went off into the kitchen. We walked in the room and both sat down on the bed. Tenya grabbed his bag and took out a bottle of water and my meds. He handed me them and I forced the pill down. He then took the bottle and placed it on the bedside table next to us.

"Do you want to get changed?" I nodded and went to my bag. This was going to be the first time I saw what was packed for me. I unzipped it.

"Oh, wow okay," I mumbled. Tenya came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "What is it, love?"

I dumped the bag onto the table. My toothbrush and toothpaste, phone charger, a brush, those typical things were there. But there was other stuff... my face turned red.

"I-is that..." Tenya began. I picked up the clothing with my index and thumb. "Oh my All Might." Mina definitely packed this.

"I am NOT wearing that!!!" I threw it back in the bag, where it was going to stay for the rest of eternity

"I am NOT wearing that!!!" I threw it back in the bag, where it was going to stay for the rest of eternity. "Who put that in there?" "The girls," I said with a sigh. "Yeah, well at least you're talking again." He gave the side of my head a soft kiss and I leaned into him.

"I'll just wear this." "Okay." I grabbed my clothing as well as my toothbrush and toothpaste and went into the bathroom. It was a striped green crop top and matching light green short shorts. They looked comfortable enough. I changed into them and I was right. They are pretty comfortable.

I opened the door to let Tenya know I was done getting changed. I then began to brush my teeth.

"Are you okay wearing that? You won't get too cold, right?" Tenya was in the doorway. I shook my head and spit. "No, I'll be fine." I stuck the toothbrush back in my mouth. Tenya apparently had also gotten changed. He wore long dark blue pajama pants and no shirt.