79: Never Have I Ever

I apologize for not updating in quite a bit! It's been over a week! I'm really sorry! I'm really behind on school work so I've been trying to catch up and by the time I decide to try to type a chapter, I always pass out. I'm half asleep right now so bare with me guys lol. I love you all so much! You guys mean the world to me. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it isn't my best work! Have fun reading you jimminy fucks <3

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Izuku's POV

We all had gotten a slice or two of pizza, along with some form of drink, and were all now watching a few episodes of Gravity Falls. Goddess Momo agreed to finish painting Todoroki's nails after we were all done eating.

It didn't take long for me to finish eating, and I offered to take Shinsou and Kaminari's empty plates to throw them out. I offered to Tenya as well, but he declined and said he would just come with me to the kitchen.

I dropped the paper plates in the trash and kept the trashcan open for Tenya before turning around and immediately being wrapped up in a warm, soft hug.

"Mmm. What's this about?" Tenya didn't answer, only hugged a little tighter and kissed my head. Then it clicked.

"Is this because I kissed Shinsou earlier?" He twitched a little and I knew that I hit the nail with the hammer.

(I never use that phrase tbh I'm just tired lmfao)

I pulled my head away from him chest and planted a soft, gentle kiss on his lips, lingering for a few moments. I held a hand on his face as I gazed into his eyes, giving a warm smile.

"You are my favorite person in the entire world." I placed another kiss on his cheek.

"I love you, Izuku," he finally spoke.

I gave him another kiss. "I love you too."

I stayed there hugging him for a bit. I leaned my head on his chest and he leaned his head on mine. I could stay here forever, just listening to his heartbeat and taking in his scent.

"Oi, it doesn't take four minutes to throw out paper plates," Kacchan said, bursting in the kitchen, causing me to nearly fall over if Tenya didn't have a hold of me.

"If you two are gonna make out or something just go back to your dorms. People eat here." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Come on, Tenya. The king wants us to leave." Kacchan glared at me as I grabbed Tenya's hand, dragging us back into the common room. We sat back down in our spots and I leaned my head on his shoulder, intertwining our fingers. It was about 7:35 or so by this point.

"Should we play another game?" Goddess Momo asked. We all eventually agreed.

The game we were going to play was Never Have I Ever. We each were given 21 Goldfish crackers and everytime we did something, we would have to eat one. Whoever had the most at the end would win and the top two losers had a punishment, of which was not decided yet.

We all sat in a circle either on couches or on the floor (not including Kami, who was on Shinsou's lap) and began, starting with Kaminari, and ending with Ojiro.

"Alright, never have I ever had RED eyes!" "You fucktard! Don't target me!" Kacchan yelled. Kacchan, Kiri, and Tokoyami all ate a goldfish. Next was Shinsou.