Chapter 3

No one's POV

Dust had learned to appreciate the moments he got alone, since it rarely ever happened anymore. Not that it was a bad thing! He just never really got much time to himself anymore aside from late at night when everyone was in their respective rooms. He had gotten so used to living alone in his desolate AU that it just made him more comfortable.

The others were always there in case he ever needed someone, so he didn't have to worry about being all alone again. He just quite enjoyed sitting at his desk and reading a book, or thinking about his next big project. Which also happened to be what he was doing now.

Dust sat at his desk silently rereading one of his all time favorite books. It held more sentimental value than anything else, but it was a good book nonetheless.

He had stolen it on a mission with Horror. They were out destroying an AU and Dust stumbled upon a book store. He had decided to take a look and noticed the book, but before he could get a proper look at it the Sans of that universe attacked him. Later after they had healed and were recovered, Horror walked up to him and pulled out the book he had been eyeing and handed it to him. Apparently he had noticed Dust looking at it and stole it for him. To say Dust was ecstatic would be an understatement. Back then they were all still getting to know each other, so the fact that Horror had gone out of his way to steal something for Dust always brought a smile to his face.

Of course Dust and Horror were dating now, but the thought still made him think of how different things used to be before the gang had actually tried to get to know each other. He wouldn't change anything up to this point.

Dust's thoughts were interrupted by insistant knocking on his door. Dust startled and banged his foot on the leg of the desk. He stood up cautiously, hissing in pain when he put his foot down. He walked over to the door and opened it only to be met with Horror.

Dust raised a brow, confused. He stepped aside and let Horror into his room, softly closing the door behind him. Today was everyone's day off, so the fact that Horror came to his room made him worry slightly. Had something happened?

Horror walked over to Dust's bed and sat on the edge of it, patting the spot next to him. Dust shuffled over to Horror and sat beside him, nervous.

Horror smiled at him softly and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling Dust towards him. "You know I love you right?"

The question and sudden movement startled Dust slightly, and it took him a moment to register the question. "...wha- yeah. Why? Is everything okay?"  Dust was really hoping that nothing had happened.

Horror chuckled and shook his head softly, amused. "No nothing happened. I just thought I'd come say hi to my boyfriend. Is that so wrong?" Horror looked at Dust, giving him a smug smile.

Dust sputtered for a moment, flustered. He took a deep breath to calm the growing heat on his face and turned his skull towards Horror. "No. I just wasn't expecting you to come, 's all."

Horror smiled happily, affection lacing his expression. "Well I s'posse thats understandable. But it's our day off, and I don't get why everyone is cooped up instead of doing something fun." Horror looked away for a moment, in thought.

Dust hummed in acknowledgment, rubbing his cheek against Horror's shoulder. Dust had been wide awake before Horror came, but now he could feel himself growing tired.

Horror turned to look at Dust. He gently picked Dust up and laid him on the bed properly. Horror sat up against the headboard.

Before he could properly get comfortable, knocking was heard at Dust's door. Horror suppressed a groan, annoyed. Before Dust could get up and open the door, Horror jumped off the bed and opened the door. Killer stood on the other side of the door, a look of mild surprise on his face seeing Horror open the door and not Dust.

Killer cleared his throat and looked at Horror.
"So... what ya up to?" Killer had a smug smile on his face, most likely believing they were up to something.

Horror rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Not what you think Killer." He crossed his arms and leaned against the doorframe. "So what did you need?"

Killer smiled, one that seemed to be out of joy or excitement. "Just came to drop off the message that we're going to Blue's to eat lunch today."

Horror's eyes widened, his smile slowly growing. "Really!? Aw hell yeah!"

Killer grinned and shuffled from foot to foot for a moment, excited. "I know right?! Blue said that Ink and Dream aren't going to be showing up for a good week unless we attack another AU, so that means we get to actually hang out!!"

The gang very rarely got to hang out with Blue, sans Error, who got to see him often. The last time they hung out properly was about a month ago. So to say they were incredibly excited would be quite an understatement. And they got to eat lunch too, so that was a bonus that was always looked forward to.

Horror looked back towards the sleeping Dust for a moment before looking back towards Killer. "When are we leaving?"

Killer looked at the clock that they have in the hallway before turning back to Horror. "Hmm... in about an hour and a half. So I suggest waking up sleeping beauty over there before then." Before Horror could realize what Killer had implied, he turned around and quickly walked towards Cross' room.

When the implication behind Killer's sentence hit, Horror stood in the doorway blushing. He rolled his eyes and closed the door, trying to be quiet. He walked back over to the bed and sat down, looking at Dust. He looked so calm and peaceful when he slept, something that would have never been possible before the gang got to know each other and let their walls down.

Dust had stopped hallucinating Papyrus a long time ago, but occasionally he would have horrible nightmares. Luckily, someone was usually there to help. It wasn't just Dust that had those problems, so they had all learned to stick together, even Error sometimes. That was kind of surprising, but it was kinda obvious that he was only sticking around because of Nightmare.

Those two had something and the tension was killing him damn it!! They would dance around each other, both of them oblivious to the other's feelings. Well, he would patiently wait for the day when they actually got together, but he really wished they would hurry it up already.

Horror felt a gentle tug on his shirt and looked down at Dust to see him grasping Horror's shirt softly. Horror smiled and laid back, pulling out his phone. He wrapped an arm around Dust and pulled him closer. As long as he didn't fall asleep they would make it in time right?

OH MY GOD!! I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED!! I won't lie, I did kind of forget, but I was also really stressed and I haven't been able to find time. Anyways have some fluffy HorrorDust. I will be writing a lot more since I am going to Las Vegas this coming weekend (against my will) and will be able to write. So expect a few more chapters. Anyways hope you enjoyed! Bye!!

~Lucky