Captivity (2)

"Ah, TJ?" The guy, who had growling and furiously confronted Sierra looks at TJ with confusion on his face.

"Oh. Thought it was you." TJ says as the guy groaned from inside the cage and Sierra shakes her head as she was trying to wake the other one up.

"Sierra, Jana, meet Matei Covaci. Year 11, Mr Popular. Not." TJ said, as Matei, he groaned from the floor of the cage.

"And I'm guessing that this little fur-ball, is your little sister, right?" TJ asked, and Matei slaps his palms onto the wall between the cages.

"Emilia! Emilia, wake up!" Matei called and the other wolf was growlin quietly now. "You have to get her out."

He said, panting from the effects of the tranquilizer darts and the sedative inside of it.

"We're gonna get you both out. Just hang on." Sierra said and TJ looked up quickly.

"Five seconds! Five seconds!" He said urgently and Sierra cursed at the bad luck.

"Wolf form. Now!" Jana shouted as Sierra and her, quickly dove back to the other wall.

Matei had turned back to wolf form and finally they had begun to work on the locks.

"You'll never get a padlock open with those." Matei says as Sierra grabbed a tool from TJ and Sierra laughs quietly.

"You wanna bet on that?" She asked and he raised his eyebrows at her, as she went to work on the lock.

"Wild wolfbloods. They are big on ingenuity." TJ explains to his friend as Jana went to work on Emilia's cage, as she had woken up.

"Tell your wild girlfriends to get Emilia out first." Matei said and the two girls turned to TJ.

"Your what?!" The two shout at him with no remorse as TJ shook his head at them.

"I never said that!" TJ insisted and they both growled savagely at him and Sierra's veins began to creep up.

"Camera!" TJ called and they dove back to their corner, until the camera had moved again.

"Girlfriends?" Sierra asked sharply as the lock opened on Matei's cage and a growl came from Sierra.

"Yeah, like as in 'friends' who are girls." TJ was just digging himself into a deeper hole and he knew it.

"Just hurry up and get us out." Matei said and Sierra shakes her head.

"Have you tried the door?" She asked and he opened the door quickly... and without problem. "Thought not." She snaps as Jana continued to work on the other cage.

"What were you doing, wolfing out in the city anyway?" Sierra asked, as, she saw Emilia was awake and growling.

"None of your business." Matei says coldly and TJ had to put his big foot in it as always.

"Says the boy, that we are all working together, saving from a cage." TJ got at once, a growl in response from Matei.

"Matei!" Emilia shouted as she saw only an unfamiliar face in front of her and Sierra growled.

"I'm right here." Matei said and Jana shakes her head.

"I'll have you out in a minute. Stay in the cage for the camera!" Jana shouts, and Matei shakes his head.

"I'm staying with my sister." Matei snarled at her.

"I'll stay in the cage, wolf form. Both of you, now!" Sierra shouts at them as her eyes glowed blue, and they back up as she dove into the cage, shutting her eyes to avoid the glow hitting the camera.

Jana had the cage open.

"Hey, calm down!" Sierra shouted at Emilia, suddenly they had TJ's face on the camera.

"Go! Now! Sierra, go with them!" Jana shouted as she charged after TJ.

Sierra ran after Matei and Emilia quickly and she forced them into a bush quickly, to keep them from all getting caught.

"He has a gun." Sierra began to vein up all over and she let out a loud howl as she distracts the man with the gun, by runnin' past him so fast that he had not a clue what it was.

TJ and Jana ran out, and Sierra passes them quickly, endin' up in front of the whole pack of teenagers, as they run.

"You're the real life Tracker, aren't you?" Sierra looked over her shoulder to see Emilia and Matei and it was the younger of the two who had asked.

"Now, how-ever, did you figure that out, little one?" She asked and Emilia glowed her eyes.

Sierra smiled and nodded slightly, as she felt hers react to it, and it was icy blue eyes that faced them all.

They dropped down and ended up, right in front of Segolia, which was in their case, unfortunately Imara now in the party.

"Stay back." Sierra murmured as she saw TJ get the disapproving look from Imara, as she sighed, letting her eyes fade.

The next day, Sierra was eating food at the table, not saying anythin' as she ate her food in silence.

"We couldn't have gotten the Covaci kids out without him." Sierra chimed in, as she sighed quietly.

At the Kafe, Sierra and Jana met up with the Covaci siblings and TJ, who got the drinks for them all.

"So, what's so important?" Sierra asked as Jana let her do the talking for once, as she got the drinks with TJ.

Matei pulled out something from his pocket and handed it carefully over to Sierra, who raised an eyebrow at him.

"It was our mother's. It was found after the fire." Sierra looked at the two and Matei gulps, quickly. "It started in our dad's study. The whole house, was alight in minutes. There was just no time." Matei said and Sierra felt tears prickling at her eyes.

"And you were trapped inside? In a fire?" Sierra asked, looking at the two of them, her eyes full of sympathy.

"I managed to get Emilia out through a window. Just. She still wakes up and she's yelling." He whispered, as Sierra, she nods.

"I understand. I went through the same thing with my parents, except it wasn't a fire." Sierra murmured and a second later, they were asking her to keep it from Segolia.

"I'll keep it from Segolia, but I make no promises about Jana." Sierra said quietly, with a nod.

Using Ansin, both of them, Sierra and Jana had seen a face looking into their window through the memories.

"It was a boy." Sierra whispered quietly as she handed the ring back to Matei, who was growling already.

"Calm down, there's nothing to be upset about yet. We don't even know who he is, for moon's sake!" Sierra snaps at them and they looked at her and her eyes were still glowing and it stopped them from leaving. "Sorry. I wasn't thinking." She said as she stands up and walked a couple of feet away, rubbing her temples.