Into the Wild

"Back to the Wild Pack?" Jana and Sierra both whispered eagerly as they had bright eyes and smiles on their faces.

"I need to see if Meinir's treatment has worked. Are you two up for it?" A grin was on Dr. Whitewood's face that suggests she already knew the answer to her question from them.

"Just say the word." Jana said and Sierra nods eagerly as she walked all around the Kafe, grabbing dishes and cups quickly.

"We need to be there for her transformation, to make sure that the serum works to its fullest potential for her benefit. We need to be there for it, the full moon." Dr. Whitewood said.

"Then we leave before dawn. You, me and Sierra." Jana said.

A bunch of dirty dishes and plates were dropped as hard as they could be, without breaking.

"It isn't so nice Emilia, to eavesdrop on other people's conversations, most especially, your alpha's." Sierra said as she stood over them.

"We're going to the wild pack." Emilia murmured, as if Sierra wasn't there as Sierra sighed, unsure, of how to break the news like that.

"But why can't we go? We know them and they know us." Emilia insisted the next day, and, Sierra sits down next to her on the seat and she sighed.

"Not this time, Emilia. Besides, just because you know Aran and Meinir doesn't mean that you know the Wild Pack." Sierra says.

"Imara would never allow it, even if I asked her." Whitewood pointed out to them and Sierra nodded.

"It'll cause too many problems, Emilia. For you, your brother, your foster parents." Jana said and looked at Sierra for Alpha help and Sierra let a grunt escape.

"Next time you guys, please understand. We didn't know that this was coming, or else we would have dragged you along with us, all right? I promise, next time, you can all come."

Sierra said and Emilia looked all grumpy about it, and Sierra raised an eyebrow at her. "Maybe, just maybe, I will convince my family to come for a visit. My sister is... she is, around your age, Emilia. My brother is what... 25?"

Sierra asked, looking at Jana, who shrugged. "How old are the twins? He was born the same year as them, from what my dad told me." She said with a shrug.

"Yeah, like that is super, real-life, accurate information." Sierra says rather sarcastically.

"Good point." Jana concedes to her, as she went to talk to TJ, but he blew her off.

"I'm transforming tomorrow." TJ murmured to the pack, as Sierra sat down to join them all after she had gotten off for the day.

"Welcome to the pack, at long last." It was a happy day indeed, when Matei, and TJ were getting along again.

"Stop moaning. Jana and Sierra, they are off to the Wild Pack, you are on an private flight to Norway, and, we are both stuck in a cellar, with our foster parents." Emilia said and Sierra looks at her.

"Unbelievable, Emilia. You have no idea how lucky you are. In the Wild Pack, the danger of discovery is well and truly real." She said coldly, as her eyes glowed icy blue.

"I never told you what happened to my parents on my first full moon as a full wolfblood, did I?" She asks, as the entire pack looks at her, shakin' their heads.

"I wandered too far away from camp, got lost, and my parents died from the hunter, who tried to kill me with a big shotgun. So, no. You have no idea how lucky you are because I am utterly, all terrified of going back. So boo hoo, for you Emilia Covaci." Sierra snapped, as she picked up the dishes, and stormed away from them.

Everyone looked at Matei, as if expecting him to know all about it and he looks at them all. "Why would I know anything about it?" He asks as Sierra walked upstairs.

Jana and Sierra both woke up and sighed as they walked out to the car where Whitewood was waitin' for the pair with the car that they were takin' to the Wild Pack.

Jana, Sierra and Whitewood walk quickly through the entrance to the camp with boxes in their hands as they walked.

The entire camp bowed to them as then the cubs tackled Sierra, who was laughin' as she kept her footing on the ground, and smiled at them all. Then she hugged Aran quickly, with a grin on her face.

Jana ran off to go find her father in his tent, while Sierra met both Marty and Julia in the woods.

Suddenly howling and snarling came from the woods and Sierra ran off the speed of the wind, and being back, at home in the wild was helping her.

"Enough!" She roared at the Wild Pack, leaping down and landing in front of her pack, that were most definitely not supposed to be there with her. "These are members of my pack! They mean you no harm!"

She shouted at them all, as now her fangs, veins, and eyes glowed, and she was showing off her wolf self, despite Katrina being right behind her, she knew that there was no choice now.

"This isn't a game!" Sierra snarled at her pack, who looked terrified at her as she kept the wild pack at bay, with help from Jana and Alric, who was now extremely ill, but was still on his feet to aid them.