Sheep's Clothing

Jana was waiting with the others for Sierra, who was due from the Kafe for any second now.

"I don't want to make, things awkward for us as a pack. I mean, that is what we are now, a pack."

Selina was saying to them all.

"Well, yeah, I guess." TJ said and they all look at Jana, who raised eyebrows at them.

"What are you all looking at me for? I am not your alpha anymore, I never if at all, was. Sierra, is our alpha." Jana's voice was strong and stubborn.

"Then it is time that we made someone Alpha. Properly." Selina said to them and Jana nodded.

"Now?" TJ asked, soundin' very much rather uncomfortable with the idea of it, since he still hadn't transformed for the first time yet.

"You don't have to stay." Selina said.

"Hey, even if he hasn't transformed yet. He's still one of us." Jana pointed out to them all.

"What is the emergency?" Sierra asked them all, as she walked through the doorway of the Den, and all of the wolfbloods present, they all knelt to her.

Including Jana, who did it all with them, without any hint of a question in her eyes.

"Okay." Sierra says, kneeling in front of them, as they howl, then, they all... began to growl.

Golden yellow eyes, sharp fangs, black veins, all of these faced the icy blue eyes of their new alpha, as they transformed in their Den.

Five wolves sat in the Den, while TJ was still human after tryin' and failin' to transform in front of them.

Sierra whined at TJ, her gray wolf fur shaking out, as she nudged the others, out of the way.

Sierra nudged his leg and TJ shakes his head at her, as he picked up all of his stuff and walked out of the Den in silence.

Sierra walked in at the head of the rest of their pack with a grin on her face. "Told you he snuck off here. It's almost work time, Jana come on." She said as she grabbed her fellow Kafe employee and they went to go change quickly.

"Hey, what's it say? Is it rude? Is it permanent?" TJ asked as Sierra came out of the kitchen, with smoothies for all of them.

"You got her number." Matei said casually, as he sat in the booth and Sierra handed out the smoothies to the customers.

"Sorry I'm late, Jana couldn't find them all, so she needed my help since her phone wasn't charged." Sierra glared at Jana, for having to cover for her again, as then Natalie knocked the smoothie over and it covered Sierra in a bunch of pineapple.

Matei and Emilia growled and TJ grabbed Matei quickly, before he got himself into any trouble with Natalie and Jana did the same thing with Emilia.

"Thanks Natalie, I like pineapple, actually. So I appreciate it, that you took the care to spill that one on me and not the others."

Sierra says with a rsther casual smile, and Natalie looked completely... taken aback by her casual statement, Sierra went to go to the back and change.

Meanwhile, TJ was grinning like a total fool after he realized that Matei was indeed, not messing with him on the topic of the phone number, on his forehead.

"What?" TJ asked, looking around at the pack, including Sierra, who after Katrina had politely asked Natalie to leave, had let her off, of the hook, for the rest of the day.

"She's human." Matei said, stating the rather obvious about it all, and Sierra, she nodded.

"It won't end well, TJ. Rather unfortunately for us as wolfbloods, it never does." Sierra says quietly as the manager Katrina, walks by their table and Jana nodded.

"You wanna get with a wolfblood, don't you?" Jana asked him, as her eyes flicked from Selina to him, and TJ was clearly not getting the message.

"I don't think that your mum, would like it very much." Emilia pointed out to him.

"My mum is not the boss of me." TJ said, and then, as soon as his phone rang, lo and behold, it was his mum.

"Yeah. All right. I'll tell her straight away. Yeah, I'll get the steaks." TJ said and Sierra laughed quietly, as, Matei's eyes widened, as he mimicks TJ on the phone to his mum.

"I don't know why I'm asking you." TJ exclaimed, as he walks out with Sierra out of the Kafe.

"You are not really, gonna go through with this?" Sierra asked him, her eyes wide once she smelled the seriousness on him.

"Look, you might be happy being sad and single..." TJ began.

"Uh! How would you know if I hadn't had any boyfriends?" Sierra exclaims, and TJ looked at her.

"Matei doesn't count." TJ teased and Sierra's eyes widened sharply now, at his teasing and she shakes her head.

"I haven't the faintest idea, what you are talkin' about Terrence." Sierra says to him.