Protocol Five (2)

"Go." She said as then Jana runs off ahead with Selina, as they got into the car.

Then TJ and Matei got into the car, as Sierra took over Victoria from Imara a bit fiercely, holding the laser toward a spot on her neck.

"Now, I'll take your serum, do your press conference, whatever you want me to do, so long as, you leave both my pack and friends alone." Sierra's voice was serious, as she looked over at Victoria, still holdin' the cure to her neck.

"Agreed." Victoria Sweeney said.

"This pack, the wild pack, plus the others in Canada. Rhydian and Maddy will be left alone, along with both of their families." Sierra snarled and the head of security nodded.

"Sierra, get in!" Matei shouted at everyone else except for Jana and Imara began shouting at her to go, to get into the car.

"You have my word." Victoria said quietly to her and Sierra dropped the cure and ran to the door, slamming it shut.

"Imara, get them out of here! Jana, you're the alpha!" Sierra shouted and suddenly Imara slammed on the gas.

"Sierra, no!" Matei and Selina screamed as they finally realized what her plan was, but Imara had already driven away.

The wolfblood security, they all dragged Sierra into the room and she sat on the couch, her eyes blinking on and off, going from brown to ice chips and back again.

"Your name, will be the stuff of legend, Sierra. The wild wolfblood Tracker, Sierra, who gave up her wolf, who sacrificed it to save our secret."

Victoria said and they all saluted Sierra and her eyes shone blue, before she let the glow fade away, as she prepared to lose her wolf.

"I thought that Kincaid would make me the last tracker, I never thought it would be you." She whispers and she began to shake as Whitewood shot the beam towards her neck.

She gasped as her veins and eyes glowed and she began to choke on the pain, as her wolf fights back against at the serum at once, her eyes blazing at the pain.

"She is a wild wolfblood, the Tracker to add onto it. Her power is too strong compared to Carrie's. We will, have to let it die on its own." Whitewood said, and they all saluted Sierra, as her wolf continues to fight the serum with all it had in her.

Sierra walked into the Den with her eyes glowing, their familiar icy blue as the pack gasps as a whole, and runs over to her.

"Sierra." She looks over to them all with a bit of a smirk starting on her face.

"It wasn't all my doing." She said quietly with a smile, as Matei, then Selina, TJ and then finally Jana, she crushed her in a tight hug, causing a loud oof.

"Crushing me, let go." Sierra coughed and Jana released her, and they press their foreheads against each other's in a sign of pure and total respect.

"Were you serious about me being alpha?" Jana asks and then Sierra, she growled at her at once.

"How did you fool them?" Selina asked and Sierra shakes her head as Dr. Whitewood came downstairs into the Den.

"I think that you will find, that I fooled them. The worst thing about being a scientist, everyone always is the one who takes credit for your work." She said. "Although, it was Sierra who was responsible for lockin' our guard in a broom cupboard so..."

TJ scoffed quietly, as Sierra smiled at the pack, as they all stood together in a line, facing their scientist, as well as their alpha.

"I gave her the same serum, that I gave to Meinir. Very nice dramatic reaction to fool Victoria, but no harm done to her wolf-self." Whitewood said and TJ grinned.

"For the record, I didn't know until afterwards either." Sierra said as she held up a hand, as if reminding the lot of them that she was still there.

"We can't hide here forever." Imara pointed out and Matei's eyes glowed at once.

"They will just go after the Wild Pack next, if they can't find you." Matei said and Sierra nodded slightly.

"As well as Maddy and Rhydian in Canada, maybe even Shannon and Tom." Jana reminded and Sierra sighs quietly, as she nodded a bit.

"That's why we need to end this, once and for all." Sierra said as Selina looks at her.

"But, what can we do?" She asked as she looked at her alpha, as did the rest of them.

"The only thing we can." Sierra says and Jana nodded sorrowfully, and she sighed.