𝟎𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHT:CARNIVAL LOVE

CHAPTER EIGHT:
CARNIVAL LOVE

Y/n's POV:
It was around 8 o'clock and I had just finished getting ready. I blushed my hair a little bit more and slipped on some shoes.

My outfit was just ordinary besides I didn't really need to impress anyone..

☝︎ 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 ☝︎

We all packed some stuff because we all kinda figured we'd be staying at Finns air bnb for the night. We all kinda just packed regular clothes and our pajamas.

Anyways, we all through out bags in the trunk and drove to the carnival were we saw Finn and another girl.

We all walked out then I had finally recognized her.

"Y/N? BRI? CAM? KIO? CONAN? OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS IN AGES!" Charli shouted,

"CHAR?" We shouted back, we all ran up to her and gave her hugs.

"Wait you guys know eachother?" Finn asked,

"NO DUH THEY ARE LIKE MY BEST FRIENDS!" Charli yelled.

Finn rolled his eyes and sighed. "Well uhm we should get going alright." Finn spoke as he stood next to me.

"Awh okay, We can catch up when we go back to our airbnb!" Charli explained,

Finn grabbed my hand and we ended up running to the fairest wheel.

"Woah! Slow down!" I laughed, he scoffed.

"We're almost there!" Finn smiled, eventually we made it to the fairest wheel. Surprisingly it had a short waiting time for their line.

We got into a cart and sat down, then Cam and Noah ended up getting in our cart.

"Seriously?" Finn asked, Noah and Cam started laughing silently to themselves.

"Oh come on Finn, we both know what your planning. And Cam and I can't let that happen without us seeing it." Noah added,

I scrunched my eye brows and stared at the two boys in confusion. "What are you talking about-?-" "NOTHING Y/N NOTHING AT ALL." Finn interrupted me

I shrugged it off and our cart slowly started going. "Wait y/n aren't you afraid of hi-" "Shit- I forgot." I mumbled.

I peaked my head out of the cart and realized we were so high off the ground. I shrieked and held onto Finn.