𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER TEN:I WANT MORE OF HER

CHAPTER TEN:
I WANT MORE OF HER

Y/n's POV
The sky was pitch black outside and it was pretty cold in the airbnb.

Almost everyone was asleep, well except for Conan and I. That night we sat in the livingroom covered in our blankets just talking to eachother.

"So, are you ready to go and film you're movie yet?" Conan asked

"Well Yeah! But I'm really fucking nervous.." I mentioned, Conan laughed.

"Don't be nervous, you're an amazing actor. Well a better one than me.." Conan joked,

"Shut up you'd probably be a better actor than me." I hissed.

He scoffed, I heard a door shut close which made Conan and I jump. Down on the steps walked Finn.

He trudged down the stairs and walked outside like he was angry for some reason?

"What's wrong with him?" Conan wondered.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna go find out!" I smiled, Conan rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly to himself.

I grabbed a fluffly blanket and walked outside to where Finn was. Damn it was even colder outside.

I shivered in the coldness, there I saw Finn smoking. That's weird, I never knew he smoked. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey! Y/n!" He said sounding very fake.

"Hey? Are you okay?" I asked, He nodded, and looked away from me.

I walked closer to him and stood next to him. He took a hit of his cigarette and blew the smoke out.

He leaned against the front porch rail and just stared into nothingness.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked once more, he sighed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Its just- nothing.." Finn mumbled and took another hit of his cigarette.

"It can't be nothing if its bothering you like this. Come on, you can trust me." I smiled softly and placed myself closer to him.

He exhaled deeply and stared at the sky.

"I have severe anxiety, and I-I just." He paused. I placed my hand on his shoulder, his breathing became heavier.