𝟏𝟏

CHAPTER ELEVEN:ADVENTURES & BONDING

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
ADVENTURES & BONDING

*Finn's POV*
Noah and I sat in silence as the two of us tried to thing of ideas of what I could do with Y/n.

Then an Idea popped into Noah's head. "WAIT YOU COULD TAKE Y/N TO GO TO TIMES SQUARE!" Noah mumbled.

I nodded, "That's a good idea. But I kinda wanted to teach her how to skate." I added.

Noah nodded, "Ight, I'm gonna go to sleep. Night." Noah mumbled.

"Sure, whatever. Night." I spat, Noah rolled his eyes and walked back to his room.

I sighed and laid back down in my bed, I turned up my AC thermometer and went to sleep.

᯾𖣘᯾

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up early and got ready for the day, soon enough we went back to the hotel to grab the rest of our clothes and other stuff.

Once we finished unloading our stuff everyone just went to their room and just hanged out for a while.

I sat down on the couch and scrolled through instagram. Then Finn walked up to me.

"Hey, uh Y/n.." Finn mumbled,

"Yeah.." I chuckled

"So, do you wanna maybe. Go skating with me?" Finn asked,

"Sure. I don't really have anything to do today." I laughed.

"Cool, uh. Is it okay if we go in like maybe 20 minutes?" Finn asked.

I nodded, "Sure, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change."

"When you're done meet me in the garage." Finn added, I nodded.

He smiled and I walked to the room Finn and I shared, well Finns room technically.

Then I changed into some clothes I had lying around.

☝︎ 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 ☝︎

After I changed I walked downstairs and into the garage. To see Finn just cleaning up his boards.

He had one skateboard in his hand and another one in his other.