𝟏𝟑

Chapter Thirteen:FEELING KINDA SAD

Chapter Thirteen:
FEELING KINDA SAD

✈︎︎᯾𖣘᯾✈︎

I getting ready for the day since Finn and I were gonna go out today. I changed into a pretty normal outfit since it was kinda chilly today.

☝︎ 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 ☝︎

Then I heard a small knock the door. "Come in." I shouted, in walked Finn awkwardly.

"Hey! Y/n." He mumbled,

"Hey! Wait I'm almost done.." I chuckled as I put on my lip gloss.

"About our date.." He sighed, I put my lip gloss back and turned to look at him.

"I have an uhm audition today.." He mumbled. My eyes widened, "Oh!"

"Sorry, Y/n..." Finn scratched his neck.

"No! No, its fine!" I smiled.

He nodded, I walked up to him, hugged him and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"Goodluck Finn. I wish you the best of luck!" I smiled.

He blushed and smiled. "Thanks, B-Bye.." He stuttered. I giggled and he walked out.

I sighed and walked downstairs. Cam and Bri were sitting on the couch just relaxing.

"Hey, can one of you guys go pick up some stuff from the store for me?" Quincy asked,

"Why can't you do it?" Bri asked.

"Maybe because I'm playing a very important game of Monopoly with Conan and I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL!" Quincy shouted.

"Fine, I'll go pick it up.."

"Cool thanks Y/n. There's some money on the counter, THANKS BYE I LOVE YOU!" Quincy yelled before going back to play with Conan.

"Can we come too? Kalden and Noah are having a boys day. And Charli and Kio are filming tik toks." Cam added

"Sure, BUT I'M DRIVING THIS TIME!"

They nodded, I grabbed the keys and the money. We walked to the car and got in.

Gently I placed my seat belt in and started the car. Then we drove to the nearest store. Along the way we were just vibing to some music.