kindaichi x kageyama

a/n: i can't find a kinkage pic , but this is still cute :3

- kindaichi actually felt bad after he and kunimi abandoned kageyama in junior high ( sorry if its wrong , i don't study in japan )
- when kindaichi found out that kageyama didn't enroll into aoba johsai , he felt as if a part of him was missing
- kindaichi was elated when he found out that oikawa-san arranged a practice match with karasuno and in a way, "forced", kageyama to play setter
- kindiachi didn't accept kageyama's apology after the practice match and told him they never were friends because he was jealous that kageyama opened up more to karasuno and was closer with hinata than they ( kunimi, kindaichi and kageyama ) had ever been in junior high
- kindaichi wished that kageyama would have trusted him as much as how he trusts hinata
- one day when kageyama was dragged by hinata to hang, they met the whole of aoba johsai
- hinata was pretty frightened
- but since tobio thought it was good idea to wear full on black clothes that had skulls on it, along with a necklace and nike shoes (i always wanted tobio to be a e-boy OKAY NO SHADING PLS)
- it was more like aoba johsai was scared of tobio
- "tobio-chan! what are you? a gang leader? wearing full on black with those creepy looking skulls will scare the living daylights out of people!"
- "its comfy , oikawa-san."
- "nonono. you are gonna get caught by the police for looking like a fucking gang member! scaring your favorite senpai like this is unacceptable!"
- "you aren't my senpai, sugawara-san is. and even if you are, that means that iwaizumi-san is still my senpai too and i would rather him than you, no offence but in junior high, iwaizumi-san was definitely my favorite."
- "HAHAHAHAH OIKAWA YO YOUR KOUHAI IS SUCH A SAVAGE I WANT HIM" ~ the meme team (if you know, you know)
- iwaizumi just let out a chuckle "nice to know i was your favorite."
- "no fair tobio-chan! i treat you better! plus , you only take iwa-chan as your favorite senpai because you were his favorite and I BET you still are his favorite now! so technically , the tittle was given to iwa-chan because you felt that it was only right he is your favorite senpai since you are his favorite! it's all a lie~"
- "i am his favorite...?"
- "UWAH! YOU'RE SEIJOH'S ACE'S FAVORITE KOUHAI?!?!????!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!"
- "BOKE! shut the fuck up, its all your fault i had to have this conversation."
- "awww tobio-chan, you totally loved talking to me, stop lying to yourself! i am your favorite senpai, aren't i?"
- kageyama looked constipated
- "mean tobio-chan!"
( okay wow i got sidetracked , BACK TO THE ACTUAL HEADCANON )
- so aoba johsai left but kindaichi stayed behind
- "so. about that apology. i'll accept it! i forgive you and let's start afresh? we can try to be friends again?"
- kageyama blinked for a few times
- hinata just glared from behind kageyama (cuz smol bb is timid)
- "uhhhh....sure?"
- they exchanged numbers and hit off pretty well (second time's the charm, not a actual phrase but no one cares)
- kindaichi realized that he was catching feelings for kageyama after he saw kageyama and hinata joking around happily, he felt.... jealous.
- kindaichi and kageyama were considered friends since they hanged together a few times
- after karasuno won to shiratorizawa, kindaichi decided to confess (since kageyama's mood would be pretty good)
- it was.....A SUCCESS (no failed confessions in this chap sry sis)
- lil kageyama had a crush in kindaichi since junior high and kindaichi was a moron to not realise.
- they officially started dating that day (after the shiratorizawa match)
- kindaichi is a super supportive boyfriend and watches all his boyfriend's volley matches and root for him
- they happy couple :3

a/n : my attempt on kinkage , not the best but hope you enjoy! o//o

so, my exams are coming up and i have to revise so forgive me if the next chap is messy/makes no sense/shitty
-> i'll dedicate more time to the chaps after my exams :D ( at least i didn't ghost my stories like *whispers a certain somebody's name* )