Recording and releasing

Remington's POV

-April 1st-

Today we were recording for our new album. 'Boom Boom Room (side A)' I was happy becase I wrote a song for Andy. It was called 'Ma Chérie' we also got Kellin Quinn from one of our favorite bands to help in the song.

Right now I was laying on Andy's shoulder in the back of the car driving to the studio. Kellin was going to meet us there. I was excited, I couldn't wait to make a album. I looked at Andy and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I smile. "I love you too." He smiles at me and kisses my head.

We got to the studio and I quickly got out and ran inside. "Hi Remington." I smile "Hi Kellin" everyone came in 2 minutes later.

"Okay let's get this started. What song did you guys want to do first?" I think. Andy had no clue about 'Ma Chérie' he didn't even know why Killen was here. "Let's do 'Don't feel quite right', if that's okay with you guys." They nod.

We all walked over to the instruments  and microphones. "Ready?" They all nod. Emerson starts playing and I wait a little before singing. I looked at Andy and he smiled at me.

He gave my butterflies in my stomach. I loved him so much. I can't believe we have been dating the whole school year and its almost over.

"You talk like your somethin' else

Somethin' else

You walkin' down the street all by yourself

You spendin' money, don't know where it comes from

I'm not a fan of you

I'm not a fan of you at all

Oh, no, so syndicated

Goddamn, so medicated

Oh, no, I'm misbehavin'

Oh, no, ow

Well, I don't feel quite right

There's somethin' in the air tonight

Must be the way she's lookin' at me

In there somethin' wrong, is there somethin' wrong with me?

Well, I don't feel quite right

There's somethin' in the air, now, tonight

Must be the words that she speaks

Is there somethin' wrong, is there somrthin' wrong with me?

Well, somethin' is wrong

Ow

Uh

You walk your walk but your fallin' down, your fallin' down

High heels on a catwalk up or down