First stop... San Diageo

Remington's POV

Today is the first say of tour. We go to San Diego first. Right now I'm helping Andy pack the Bus up. Emerson comes over to us. "I just hope you guys can keep it quiet the whole tour. We didn't have a fun week listening to Remington saying. "FUCK! I'M CLOSE! HADER!" and Andy saying. "CUM ALL OVER MY HAND BABY! ALL OVER MY FUCKING HAND!" or "I LOVE YOUR VOICE!" You guys are so loud." I laughed as he faked moaned.

"We will be quite when you guys are on the bus but when you get off... well you guys cant say shit to us." Emerson gives us his and Shy's stuff and then gets on the bus.

Once Andy and I finished we got on the bus, we were going to share a bunk so we walked to ours. There was 3 extra bunks, one was for me and the other two were for Larisa and Shy.

***

When we got to the venue we packed the van and got out. We were 7 hours early and we were going to play here two times, once tonight and then tomorrow night. We all decided to go explore.

We ended up going to the mall. It was fun. We ended up bumping into a fan and when I mean we I just mean Andy and I, they rest of the boys went their own ways. "OMG, HI!" I smiled "Hi!" They smiled at Andy and I. "Can I get a picture..?" I smile and nod. "With both of you though."

Andy smiles and tells the girl to stand next to us and he takes here phone to so a picture. She smiles and be takes the picture. She tells us she was going to be at the show and we smiled. "Are you here alone?" She nods "I wanted to go shopping for tonight until I ran into you guys" I smile.

"Do you want to hang put with us?" Her smile went wider "Hell yeah!" I smile and took her hand. We ended up getting food, going shopping, and taking a lot of pictures. We paid for all of the stuff wedid but she kept saying she would pay us back or pay. So Andy took her wallet and kept it until we had to go.

"Okay we have to go back to the bus so we aren't late for soundcheck. We will hopefully see you soon. Do you have VIP or no?" She shook her head. "Ok, DM either Remington or I and we will save you a VIP ticket." She smiled and hugged us both, Andy gave her the wallet back and we left.

***

Soundcheck went by fast and then people started lining up. Soon I got a message from the girl. I went outside to find her. When I did there was someone else with her. "Hi. Uh sorry this is my friend." I shook my head. "Come on, you both can come." They smile.

When I took them into the venue I told then to stay in a room and I would be back. Emerson and Sebastian were already there with some of the people. Andy just got off of soundcheck because I didn't hear anything anymore.

I walked over to the stage and he wasn't there. Neither was Ashley... "hey have you seen Andy?" They all looked at me "I think he went with Ashley somewhere, sorry." I shook my head and walked around the stage and into the green room. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Andy and Ashley were kissing...

My eyes watered and I ran out the room. I ran past the stage and got to the door of the room. The boys would come into the room at any time. I wipe my eyes and walked in. "Hey, uh. We can just start and black Veil brides will come in at any moment."

I walked over to my seat and Emerson looked at me. "You okay?" I shrug. "Andy and Ashley were kissing in the green room." His eyes went wide. "What th-" he was cut of by the door opening. Emerson moved so that I was in the middle of Sebastian and Emerson.