two

Knock

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Obanai bounced on his feet, waiting for Giyuu to come out of his house. His fingers were intertwined behind his back.

"Coming!" Tsutako's voice was heard behind the door and he felt a smile tugging at his lips, an action he found himself doing more frequently.

Even his dad noticed it and questioned why. The answer was simple: Giyuu.

The ravenette boy with big vivid dark blue eyes that offered his friendship without a second thought and never made fun of him since they met, who was so sweet and charming, always finding a way to talk or make him laugh. The one who didn't judge him when he expressed his fascination for snakes. In whom Obanai decided to give all his trust, his best friend.

The sound of footsteps coming closer made his tummy twirl in excitement.

Tsutako popped out her head when she opened the door, she had her usual a warm smile when she realized it was him.

"Hello there! Giyuu was waiting for you," she ruffled his hair and he forced a smile, he never liked when people did that, but he wouldn't say that to her, not when she looks so happy while doing it.

"I made honey bread for Giyuu earlier, would  you like-"

Before she could finish, Giyuu came running and grabbed Obanai's hand, pulling him to go play as soon as possible. "We are super busy today, bye!"

༻✦༺

Obanai had been squatting for a long time, no matter how much he thinks about it, he did not understand Giyuu's insistence. "I don't understand what you want me to see Giyuu, it's an ordinary anthill..." he scratched the back of his head.

He nearly fell on his face when he felt a harsh tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see a glint of mischief in Giyuu's eyes the moment he yelled "tag, you're it!"

It took a moment for Obanai to connect the dots, it was Giyuu's plan from the start, distract him and take advantage of that to run away easier.

"Hey, that's not fair!"

Giyuu only laughed at him, saying it is fair.

And just like that, they spent the whole afternoon playing every game they could think of, sharing jokes and laughs, even a few bruises and cuts after they tripped over another kid.

Obanai feels really happy to be friends with Giyuu. He is grateful for that.

I know they seem out of character but trust me there's a reason for this, also they are 4 years old

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I know they seem out of character but trust me there's a reason for this, also they are 4 years old.

𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 | obagiyuu जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें