four

Obanai was frustrated, he thought he was good in Super Smash Bros

Obanai was frustrated, he thought he was good in Super Smash Bros. Melee and was so ready to defeat Giyuu, but in the end the blue-eyed was proving him wrong.

He was using Link and did so many combos that didn't give Obanai a chance to do the few tricks he knew with Sheik.

Giyuu had him cornered, his damage was 250% at the moment; one special attack and he was over.

"Alright boys, the tent is ready." Tsutako clapped her hands as she entered the living room.

Giyuu dropped the gamecube controller and jumped on the couch, kneeling on the cushion, his chest and forearms rested on the backrest, and with a big smile on his face, he asked "can we eat marshmallows?"

Obanai smirked, it's his opportunity to kick him out of Fountain of Dreams' platform and win the battle.

Tsutako patted their heads, Obanai didn't tear his eyes from the TV. "You already ate cookies and jelly, do you really want to eat more sugar?"

"Yes!" Obanai felt Giyuu jumping.

"No, no. Last battle and you two go to bed, it's 8PM already, kids should be sleeping by now."

"You're not fun." Giyuu huffed, "why are you playing without me? That's cheating!" He nudged Obanai, making him giggle and shrug.

Just one special attack and he wins, Sheik finishes to load the bat and it's done.

"NO."

"YES."

Both of them screamed at the same time, Giyuu stood up and pointed a finger at him, Obanai on the other hand face palmed and threw his head backwards.

"2 on 1! I won, you lost."

Obanai crossed his arms and frowned, "that's because I gave you advantage."

"Admit it," Giyuu giggled and Obanai shook his head.

Rolling his eyes, Giyuu took his hand to make him stand up. "Come on, let's go to bed."

Instead of releasing his hand, Giyuu intertwined their fingers and started walking towards the backyard.

Passing by Tsutako both of them waved at her, "bye bye Tsutako nee-san, we love you!" Giyuu said and threw kisses at her. She  pretended to catch them and waved back.

༻✦༺

Weird noises woke Obanai, he turned from side to side to see where they come from but failed, everything is dark. He sat up scratching his head, what time is it?

"Obanai?" Giyuu's voice was so low he almost missed it, "can I- can I sleep with you?"

Obanai tilted his head "why?"

He heard Giyuu's shuffling, he is sitting up, "I'm scared."

Oh.

"Yeah, sure."

Not even 5 seconds passed before Giyuu was settled inside of Obanai's sleeping bag, tugging at the sleeve of his snake patterned pajamas "what is it?" He shifted so now they were laying down.

"Could you tell me a tale?"

"I don't know any."

Giyuu hummed, "then tell me about snakes."

Hearing those words made him feel so happy and didn't waste time to share all his knowledge about his favorite animal. It made him happy that someone was interested in knowing what he likes.

And deep down, he was happy that Giyuu feels protected with his company.