three

Teehee

Obanai watched Tsutako walk back and forth around the kitchen while she talked on the phone

Obanai watched Tsutako walk back and forth around the kitchen while she talked on the phone. He was able to pick up some sentences she muttered, like "they wanted to make cookies now" and "nothing that could activate his allergies," so he supposed she was talking to his father.

He was so focused on her movements that he didn't notice Giyuu had been trying to get his attention until he felt something powdery touch his right cheek, making him jump just a little bit on the spot.

He turned to see Giyuu giggling, his hand was covered in flour. "Finally! I've been calling you for years," he exaggerated, "do you like Tsutako?"

Obanai frowned and shook his head "nah ah."
Giyuu nodded, wiggling his brows up and down in a teasing manner.

"Yes you do, you were staring at her!" He touched Obanai's left cheek to cover it with flour.

Obanai slammed his hands on the isle and dragged them all over to make sure he didn't left any spot without flour and slapped Giyuu's cheeks afterwards. A white cloud surrounded Giyuu's face for a few seconds, making him blink in surprise.

"I wasn't staring at her." He squished Giyuu's cheeks even more, his pinkish lips -now white thanks to the flour- protruding.

Obanai looked at them when Giyuu tried to tease him "uhum, yes you were," but it came out muffled, making Obanai laugh.

"You look like a fish." He laughed and pushed Giyuu.

"And you... you look like a mime." Giyuu retorted, Obanai tilted his head to the side, why does he look like a-

Giyuu slid his hand all over Obanai's face and laughed out loud after seeing his surprised expression, "you have all your face white like a mime!"

Before they could say anything else Tsutako's gasp startled them, "I leave you alone for FIVE minutes and you make all this mess." She put her hands on her hips and shook her head, "be thankful that mom and dad won't come home until later on or else mom would've killed you."

They laughed sheepishly and apologized, although neither of them felt sorry in the slightest bit.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up and we'll come back to finish making the cookies."

They followed her and and saw how she wet a cloth with warm water to clean their faces.

She cleaned Obanai's face first, her touch was gentle, careful not to rub to harsh and hurt him.
He closed his eyes appreciating the gesture, deep down wished his mom was as loving as Tsutako was.

"That's it, now is Giyuu's turn to get cleaned." She smiled gently at him and he stepped to the side to give Giyuu space.

He watched in silence the scene, Giyuu whining saying she was rubbing too hard and how it was hurting him while Tsutako just laughed and said he was exaggerating.

"Did you know he likes you?" Giyuu blurted out, Obanai gawped and felt his cheeks go warm.

How dares he to betray him that way! And even say something that wasn't true at all!

"Giyuu!" He rebuked, "that's not true!" He stomped his foot on the tiles.

Tsutako giggled, "you can't expose your friends like that, Giyuu."

"But he didn't expose me! That's not true."

"Suuure." Giyuu teased between laughs.

Obanai crossed his arms and faced the other way, he doesn't like Giyuu anymore.

I- I'm writing the oneshots too I swear