3.2 | Roadtrip Troubles

Capítulo II- Problemas de Viaje

     The last VK to get in the limo was Celia Facilier, daughter of Dr. Facilier. Pandora didn't personally know who Celia was but she did see her around the isle at times. She's easily detected with her bouncy maroon curls and the large fluffy feather on her hat telling peoples fortunes.

     Celia sat in the back seat between Ben and Pandora. She unclipped her shadow cards from her multicoloured skirt full of greens, purples, reds, and pinks. Although, her outfits were splashed with various colours they always coordinated with one another.  

     She shuffled the cards in her hands and flashed them in front of Ben telling him to pick a card. Ben picked a card and placed it on Celia's palm. She put her other hand on top and shut her eyes. "You're going to be a wise and brave king," she opened them, showing the card the Ben.

     Pandora snorted, "Luckily, he already is or else, a danger to everyone."

     "See? The cards don't lie." Celia held her hand out, smiling sweetly at the king demanding money.

     "Oh," Ben reached to his back pocket, pulling out his wallet.

     Pandora laughed at the interaction, "I really like you." She rose her hand, asking for a hive five. Celia raised her hand and smacked Pandora's. Ben gave her the money and her eyes widened at the amount of cash.

     The limo reached the barrier and with magic, the barrier opened like the first time they were chosen to leave the isle. Pandora felt her whole body regain strength passing through, feeling her whole potential of magic return.

     The kids and the teens talked among themselves about what they could do in Auradon in their first year. However, Evie turned her head to look at the isle behind them catching Hades slip his hands through the closing barrier. "It's Hades! Stop the car. He's trying to escape!" 

     The car immediately stopped and the VK's rushed out of the vehicle. Pandora looked at Ceilia, Dizzy, and the Smee twins, "Stay in here," she demanded. Pandora closed the door behind her summoning Lilith when her foot touched the pavement.

     Hades struggled to pull apart the barrier. The magic's force wasn't strong enough. "I am a god. I don't belong here!" he yelled as his hair blazed with blue fire. Jay, Ben, and Carlos charged at Hades but he used the ember he held, striking each of them on the abdomen. The force knocked them to the ground

     Pandora created a wall between her friends and Hades, blocking them from his sight. "You almost sound like my father," Pandora mumbled and created a whip ready to strike. He glared at her.