3.6 | Friendly Visit

Capítulo VI-  Visita Amistosa

     Pandora would've brought her good pair of shoes if she knew she had to hunt down Harry, Gil, and their pirate gang just to get her friend's bikes back. Her converse smacked against the ground producing blisters in the back of her ankle, given the fact that they were a brand new pair. In the end, they couldn't get their bikes back and the pirates hid them god knows where. 

     Mal in her youthful state thanks to no magic in the isle, she and Celia eventually came back with the ember wondering if they got the bikes back. Obviously, the VK's and Jude grumbled a 'no' and they had to walk back to Auradon. Pandora wasn't in the favour of that in her current state.

     "We could just use my nightmares. Not only could I turn them to a horse but a boat." The VK's gave Pandora strange looks. "I had extra time on my hands," she simply answered. Jude and the Vk's continued their way to the bridge.

     "Okay, wait, hold on," Mal said putting her arms out.

     Jay withdrew the remote from his pocket, pointing it at the barrier. With the click of the button, Jay opened the barrier allowing them to pass through. Mal inhaled at the sudden intake of magic from Hades's ember. Her body glowed green then, blue, removing the curse instantaneously.  

     Evie faced her, noticing the colours frame Mal's body. "Woah, you got a little Hades thing going."

     "That packs a punch, huh," Carlos inspected her.

     "Now, we won't get the senior discounts at restaurants," Jude joked. Mal narrowed his eyes at him, smacking his side. Jude laughed, "Okay, I'm sorry."

     The group was too distracted by Mal's transformation and magic from the blue ember to see Harry and Gil creep behind them jump through the barrier before it sealed. Their roll on the ground made the VK's and Jude turn around and back away from Harry and Gil.

     "We made it bro," Gil said, hugging Harry.

     "We made it," Harry grinned. "Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit," he cackled. Gil and Harry casually strolled past but were stopped by Carlos and Jay. Harry and Gil shoved Carlos and Jay back to Mal.

     "Come on," the force caused Mal to drop the ember. "Hey, Hey." The ember bounced on the bridge. Mal got a hold of the ember before it fell to the sea. However, Harry took his hook and grabbed Mal's wrist and flung the object out to the water below. "No!"

     Pandora didn't have enough time to react and summon Lilith to catch the ember, nor did Jude have enough time to freeze the water below before an aqua blue tentacle shot out of the water, clutching the ember.

     Uma rose out of the water along with her eight tentacles, this time she was two times smaller than she was at the battle of the coronation. "Drop something?" she caustically spoke.