The Hell Tour

It was twelve o clock at night and the phone in Raven's room rang twice before she reached it. Half asleep and blundering, she swiped down a book and a mug half filled with coffee.

"Shit!" She swore under her breath. She plucked the sodden mess of wet paper from the carpet. The coffee was cold. The heat had seeped into the chilly air long ago.

Putting the phone to her ear, she heard Slash's voice on the other end.

"Hullo?" She said

"Hi, Raven- I just called a couple of good friends of mine and guess what?" He responded,

"Mm?" She replied, dragging a towel over the puddle of cold coffee and flopping onto her bed.

"We've got wheels!" He exclaimed,

"Oh! Awesome!!" She grinned and held the receiver against her ear. "Does Axl know?" She questioned,

"Yeah of course, I called him before I called Duff and now I'm calling you." He told her. She knew Izzy and he were flat mates, so Izzy was probably the first to know. That meant she had found out last.

"I'll see ya tomorrow." He said

"Yeah, bye." She responded.

The following morning...

The sound of a blaring car horn sounding woke Raven abruptly. She jumped up out of bed, quickly put her jeans on and grabbed her bag as she rushed for the door.

Piling into the weathered green Oldsmobile parked out the front with Izzy, Slash and Duff already in the back, Axl in the front and a stranger at the wheel.

"Hey, Raven." Duff greeted

"Morning." She said, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Oh, that's Dan, by the way. This is his car." Axl said, pointing to the strange man at the wheel, "and this is Raven, Dan." He added. The brown haired guy grunted in greeting. Raven hopped in, sitting down between Duff and Slash.

"What's the time?" Raven asked,

"Seven o clock." Duff answered. Slash swigged his bottle of jack.

"Did I wake you up when I called last night?" He asked,

"Yeah. But it's alright, Slash,  I know how excited you were."

"I'm sorry." Slash said.

"It's okay!" She smiled at him. Dan began to reverse out of the drive, then sped off down the street. They drove for about ten minutes, then stopped. Steven came running out of a two storey apartment complex with a backpack and jumped into the car.

"Hey there popcorn!" Raven cheered.

"Morning Ray!" He grinned back, closing the car door behind him.

"Is my drumset packed?" He asked

"Everything is at the practice room, we're gonna drive round to that trailer place and rent one." Slash said gruffly.

This took another twenty minutes, then they were speeding on back to the practice space. Once they finally arrived, Duff lead the way, everyone piled out of the car and Axl unlocked the trailer.

"Alright, so get the drumset first, Slash, carry your guitar in the car, and everyone else's should fit." Axl directed. Once the practice space was unlocked, everyone grabbed one component or another of Steven's drumset, and carted everything out to the trailer. Axl directed where they put things, carrying bits and peices himself. After fifteen minutes, between the seven of them, everything was packed up and ready to go.