The Appointment

Raven woke up to see a passed out Steven thirty centimetres from her face. She got up and moved away immeadiately. She remembered curling up on the makeshift bed the night before after the nightrain episode with the boys. She remembered she had her appointment today, and went about waking up the boys. She checked the clock and saw that she had two hours.

"Ugh..." Izzy groaned as she shook him awake. "Whaat?" He asked.

"Appointment" She said pointedly. Izzy leapt up, then fell down.

"Are you okay?" She asked,

"Yeah- stood up too fast..." he chuckled.

"O-kay!" He got up again, more slowly this time, walked to the drumset, picked up a stick and crashed it down very hard on the symbol.

There were collective groans from around the room, and Steven moaned

"Get the fuck away from that drumset." Izzy did it once again, and everybody was all of a sudden very much awake.

"Oh- I'm gonna kill you, Izzy!" Slash groaned as he got up off the floor. Within ten minutes the boys were dressed and ready, and had freshened up a bit. Raven asked to be taken home to change. Duff did so, driving her out in the secondhand car he'd bought, which wad a little 4 cylinder thing. She showered and put on a stretchy red v-neck shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket.

He drove her to the doctor's, where the others were awaiting them.

"Ya ready for this, Rae Rae?" Slash asked,

"Yep!" She smiled,

The boys led the way into the place. She went up to the counter,

"Appointment for Raven Cassel." She told the person behind the desk.

"Doctor Welling will be with you in a few minutes, please have a seat." She gestured to the adjoined waiting room on her left. Her and the five boys made their way over, and Duff sat on the floor, so Raven sat beside him, Slash took a seat and so did Steven, and Izzy sat down in front of Raven and Duff. A few minutes passed and then Raven's name was called. It was the doctor she'd seen the first time she had an appointment,

"Hello Raven, how are you doing?" She asked.

"Good!" She smiled, and the doctor led her through to a room. She first got a stethescope, and presed it to Raven's stomach.

"Okay-" the doctor said, moving it across her belly, "there." She said, removing the ear peices with one hand and giving them to Raven, who put them on. She smiled as she heard the light thumping. She then passed the ear peices to Duff, and they were slowly passed around, making each of them smile as they heard the little noises.

"Okay, so if you could just lay on the bed, I'll do the ultrasound." She gestured to the bed against the wall and went to get some pillows.

Raven layed back in the bed, the doctor propped her up on four pillows so that she could see the screen and the five most important people in her life at that moment stood around her. The doctor stood next to her, she squeezed a blue gel over Raven's swollen belly and rubbed it over it.

"Ahh cold!" Raven exclaimed, the doctor moved a handheld device over her belly, and on the screen appeared an image; the cavity onscreen that was her whom seemed to be split in two. One on the top, and one on the bottom, within them were tiny lifeforms, two babies resided within her.

"Fraternal twins." The doctor said, smiling. Raven stared at the screen. Two babies. Two bundles of trouble and joy. She realised her jaw was open, and closed it with a snap.

There was a tense silence, then-

"Wow." "Ohh." "Huh?!" And "ugghh..." sounded at exactly the same time from Slash, Axl, Izzy and Duff- and then-

"Awww! Yay! Raven, there's two!" Steven shook her shoulder gently.

Dun dun dun!!! What do ya reckon, everyone?
I wrote this chapter because I had time and the last one was a tiny bit too short, so this is to make up for it. Hope you loved it! Xx