Hades attacks

Another chapter. Hope you like it and yeah. Also, you still have the wings from when you first transformed into a half demon. I'll let you read now........

Mal was looking through some binoculars while I was flying over in my demon form, looking to see if Uma had decided to show up and try to destroy a tentical. That's when I heard a scream coming from Mal, only to be stopped when I saw Ben talking to Mal. So I snuck up behind Ben and burnt the back of his shoulder a bit. In the end, I urned a glare from Mal and a 4 year lecture from Ben. "Yeah well next time, don't sneak up on Mal if she is doing something. Besides, I could've killed you so your lucky I didn't do anything else other than burn your shoulder." I stated. That's when I felt hands go around my waist, so I turned round and burnt the person on the shoulder, only to see I accidentally burnt Carlos' shoulder. "OMG. CARLOS. I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you." I shouted. "How come he gets an apology." Ben asked, playfully. I replied with, "Because he didn't do anything wrong. You scared Mal, therefore you deserved it." I stated, sticking my tongue out at my annoying brother.

In the end, I won. We are now walking down the hallway, Carlos and I behind Ben and Mal. I was now in my human form but I changed my eye colour to red, they went with my outfit.

Once outside, we were saying hi to people. All four of us got onto a stand thing but we were told to stay here. So we did. "Bippity-boppity, one-two, one-two. Can everybody hear me?" Fgm asked. "Yes." Jane said, hugging her new boyfriend. His name was teddy, son of Pinocchio. He wasn't wodden like his dad but if he is selfish or anything, he will turn to wood.

Ouat people. I'm adding things like that. Guess why and the first person to guess will win a shoutout and a follow. Love you. Bye x

Ben thanked fgm for the microphone. He said something about it working out for the first five, making chad make a snarky comment, but everyone ignored him. "Mal, this is the exact spot I met you not so long ago." Ben said to Mal. He continued, saying, "But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" He asked, singing the song from the tournament over a year ago.

Video above

Ben got down on one knee and asked Mal to marry him. She said yes and everyone was excited. Carlos kissed me then it went quiet again when someone passed Carlos the microphone. What the hell?

"Jess. We've known each other our whole life, but there's something that I've wanted to ask you for a while now."

(Imagine the song being sung by Carlos and watch the song up to 28 seconds)

I wondered what was going on when I turned around from facing the crowd to see Carlos on one knee, with a ring in a box. "Jessica Beast. Will you marry me? Will you be my lover?" I nodded my head, saying, "Yes, Carlos. I will marry you." He got up and put the ring on my finger.

This is what the ring looks like

(The girl in the corner is the character for this book

(The girl in the corner is the character for this book. Jess_moo200 go follow her)

"Did you know?" Mal asked Evie. "Everything." E replied. Apparently she had already done too many sketches of our wedding dresses. "I finally have a daughter?" Mom said. "Hey. I'm standing right here you know?" I asked her jokingly. "I'm only joking sweetie." She said. I gave her a hug and walked off towards dad and Ben. "Congrats lil bro." I said, making sure he remembered that he was older than me. "Hey. I'm older." And he remembered. "But thanks and I'm still gonna make sure there aren't any white haired children running around you two." he said gesturing to Carlos and I. That's when we all left to collect the kids we promised.

We have just drove into the isle and all the kids were waiting for us. I git out when I felt someone cuddle my waist from the front so I looked down to see Rose. "Now take care of her." I heard someone say behind me. I looked over to see Rumplestiltskin. "she's in perfect hands." I told him, looking down at rose, who was now next to me, looking at her father, before running to hug him. Then she ran into the limo. We both laughed but then she came out with a piece of chocolate and gave it to her dad. "Eat it. I had one, they taste amazing. I believe you need it." She told him. He ate it and thanked her. Then they said their goodbyes and we all left.

Once in the limo, the kids got used to the luxury surroundings. "Ok so I know Rumplestiltskin would have taught you everything." I started. "Yep. Especially his famous 'magic always comes with a price' catchphyrase." She replied. Then we laughed in sync. I leaned into Carlos. "You good?" He asked before kissing the top of my head. "Yeah. Just a little travel sick that's all." I replied, hoping the sickness I have ignored will go away.

We got out onto the bridge but then Evie shouted, "It's hades. Stop the car, he's trying to escape." Jay stopped the car and we got out, making sure that the kids stayed inside. "I AM A GOD! I DON'T BELONG HERE!" Hades shouted, knocking out Ben, Jay and Carlos. "NO!" I shouted while M gasped. Mal's eyes turned green while mine turned black and red, then we turned into a dragon and a devil. Hades started to Blast M and she turned back to her normal self. I screeched, but he blasted me as-well. I knocked him back into the isle, but I felt sick again, so I leaned against Carlos. "You ok?" Carlos asked me. "Fine. But it felt like he, was draining all of the energy in me." I said, holding onto Carlos while we all walked back into the limo and drove off back to Auradon where it's safe.

This is the result of this chapter. Hope you like it. Bye x