The Castle part 1

I'm writing this late so don't expect much. Also, I added two Characters. Elsie, daughter of Queen Elsa and Alison, daughter of Princess Anna. They only appear sometimes. Depending on what I write. Enjoy......

We got to the grounds of Auradon Prep and were shocked to see everyone asleep. "I can't reach Elsie or Alison." I stated, giving up on calling my other friends who help me with the pregnancy sometimes when Carlos or the others are busy. I saw something in a bush so I went to have a closer look. It was Willow. I forgot she now patrolled the ground sometimes if bad things like this happen. "Hey girl. How you been?" I asked her. I snuck a potion out of Mal's spell book before Fgm took it away so I could get willow to talk, and because dude wanted someone he could actually talk to. I got a lecture from basically everyone. It was worth it tho. "Fine. But Audrey came and put everyone to sleep. She even turned some to stone. Only dude and I were able to avoid the spell." She replied, saying the last part quieter. I knew she liked dude, more than a friend. I planned to get them together but with everything that's happened, I forgot. Once this is over, I'm gonna plan a secret date for them. "Thanks. Let's go." I told her. I picked her up and walked over to everyone. "Hannah turned to stone. We're going to yours and Ben's castle to see if Audrey left a clue there." Rose said, stroking willow who was asleep in my arms.

Willow's voice is portrayed by Margot Robbie. Her voice is like how she played Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey. If u haven't seen it, then watch the trailer and you will know her voice because she sounds very different for other films and series, even though it's the same person. Continue......

I put willow on the grass, hoping to keep her asleep but as soon as I put her down, she was wide awake. I guess she's coming.

We arrived at the castle, checking every room to see if Ben was either asleep or turned to stone. I was looking when I saw that my room door was open a little. I looked at the others to see if I should go in. They nodded their heads. Carlos came with me, making sure I, nor the child, was hurt in any shape or form.

Once we entered, we saw that my room was........

I know I left you on a slight cliffhanger and it's short but I needed to update. Bye x