More than just a break out

New chapter. New words. Anyway, um. Ignore me, just go ahead and read. Bye x

"I think we all know why we're hear?" Dad said to me, Carlos, Mal and Ben. "The people are in a panic about Hades. He almost got out." He continued. "Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped." Fgm said.

"We can't risk having another villian on the loose." Dad stated. "I feel like this is my fault." I said, looking down at my feet. "I'm supposed to protect Auradon." I said once again. "This isn't your fault and you definitely protect Auradon." Carlos told me before kissing the top of my head.

"Everytime we open the barrier, we put Auradon in danger, by exposing it to villians who tried to kill us." Dad continued with his speech.

That's when my phone buzzed in my bag, so I picked it up and answered it. Only to hear more bad news. I turned around to everyone and said, "Malificent's sceptre and the Queen's crown have been stolen." Fgm gasped while dad said, "Uma." Seriously, for all we know, Audrey could have gone haywire and all jealous on Mal.

"When people hear this, there not gonna want to leave their houses." Mom stated. "What do we do. How do we keep villians from escaping the isle? Mal." Mom asked M, hoping she had an answer. "I think, that there is only one way, to protect Auradon. And that is by closing the barrier, for good. No more going in or out." She said. "So we won't be able to go back and see our parents again? And what about when we have to put Uma back?" Carlos asked, looking at my parents and fgm. "Baby. Look at me. Ok. I'm not prepared for it. Non of us are." I started. "I just think that we would not forgive ourselves if something terrible happened to Auradon." Mal finished. I nodded my head, looking at Ben, then to Carlos.

At Evie's five hearts

"Evie." I called, looking through the starter castle to see she was sowing, as usual. Carlos sat on the sofa in the concerectry while I sat next to him with my head on his shoulder. Mal explained everything to E.

I started to get a bit nauseous so I whispered to Carlos that I felt sick so we told Evie and Mal that we were gonna head to the Castle a bit early. They understood and we left.

I know it's short but it was 03:12 when I finished this. I hope you understand and I'll see you later. Bye x