The castle part 2

Part 2 of this thing. Enjoy😁

We arrived at the castle, checking every room to see if Ben was either asleep or turned to stone. I was looking when I saw that my room door was open a little. I looked at the others to see if I should go in. They nodded their heads. Carlos came with me, making sure I, nor the child, was hurt in any shape or form.

Once we entered, we saw that my room was shredded into bits. The curtains from my windows and bed were ripped, and all the furniture was broken and knocked over.

We walked out and told them that Ben wasn't in there. We checked down a hallway when willow and dude came running from the opposite way. "Hey girl. You seen anything?" I asked Willow, bending down carefully as to not hurt the baby in my stomach. We all followed the two dogs into mine and Ben's shared study office. I noticed that there was scratches all over the walls. "Guys, were these scratches here before?" Rose asked, scared probably because she thinks that there is always a price to pay with magic. "No, it wasn't." M replied. I wanted to cry so bad because my only brother could be turned to stone or put to sleep anywhere.

We walked into another room that had fake armour in, just incase someone broke in, it would move so that the person would think it's been spotted. "Stay here. Ok?" Evie told Celia and Rose. They nodded their heads. "You too Jess. I don't want you or the baby to be hurt." Carlos commanded. I kept protesting, he finally gave in and walked into the room.

"so you can track, cuddle and talk. Hey, do you think their puppies would be able to talk as-well?" Gil asked. I replied, "You can adopt at the animal shelter."

A portrait of my parents, Ben and I from when Ben and I were babies and before Malificent kidnapped me, was hanging on the wall. "I'll find you brother. If it means risking my life for you." I stated sadly. A few tears escaped my eyes. "Hey, we'll find him ok, no need to get upset." I heard Carlos say comfortingly behind me. "I hope so." I stated, more tears rolling down my cheeks and on to my hands that were holding my stomach, like a shield to protect the little being inside.

We all started to walk further into the room when the armour moved. It shouldn't have done because the security guard keeps it off so unless she accidentally pressed it when she was cursed, then I don't know.

"I believed we are being challenged." Hook stated. So I wasn't the only one then. The girls were arguing again. "GIRLS. we have a situation." Thankyou, for once he's being useful.

"You like a prince Mal. How about a night in shining armour. Or nights." We heard Audrey's voice come from the armour that now had pink smoke come from the helmet of it. The other armour statues started to move.

part 3 later. Bye xxx