Isle

This is gonna be a short one bc I'm not putting the isle scene from descendants 3 in parts. And I'm adding a huge time skip sooooooo. Enjoy......

Mal, Carlos, Jay, Evie, Rose, Celia and I went to the end of Auradon to see that there was no way we were gonna be able to cross the ocean. Unless M remembers a spell to get us all across. "Ok, so it's gonna be Me and Celia, Rosalie and Evie, Carlos and Jess and Jay on his own." Mal instructed. We got on the bikes and put on the helmets that were on the bikes.

Outfit and helmet above

"You might wanna hold on bébé." Carlos told me. I held onto him, making sure I didn't fall off for mine and the baby's sake.

We got to the isle and parked the bikes. We got off and Mal realised that she was herself again. "Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kinda the point." Rose sassed. I rolled my eyes. Nothing like a good old sass from Rosalie Stiltskin.

We all walked off to what I think was Dr. Facilier's arcade.

Was I correct?
Yes.

There was music playing in the background, making the place useful for money.

Carlos placed a coin into the tv while I sat next to him, holding my now small baby bump. I think that when Audrey used magic on me to see why the aging spell only worked on Mal, it revealed not just that I was pregnant, but it also showed a little bump that there actually was a baby inside my stomach. At least Audrey was kind enough not to toy with me.

"Uhh guys. Come take a look at this." Carlos shouted. "Rumours spread that the daughter of sleeping beauty, Audrey is behind the spell. We're trying to figure out who has started these horrible lies and which villian has created this evil." The news person said. But then he looked worried and said, "We have an update. It's moving this way? It's moving this way." Then the screen turned off.

We left the arcade, to get back on our bikes to head to Hades lair. But when we got there, we saw Harry Hook and some other pirates, on the bikes.

After what felt like forever, we had to chase them to get the bikes back so that we could get the ember and go. But with me being with child, I couldn't run as it would be bad for the baby; we decided that Mal, Celia, Rose and I went to Hades lair to get the ember.

As we went into the lair, a huge dog barked. "We need to be quiet. It echoes like crazy in here." Rose started, Celia finishing. "Can we hurry up? This baby isn't helping my back and I don't think Hades would like me sitting on his floor." I asked, rubbing the little bump that contained a child that was due in 6 months.

Time skip brought to you by Jess' Child😂😐

We have finally got the ember, but now we have to find the others and I don't think the baby can take all this walking.

"I guess that's the reason he's always asking about you!" Rose exclaimed. I'm guessing she means when Mal and Hades we're talking and Hades said that Mal was only Half Hades. The only people of our friend group who knew that Hades was Mal's dad were Evie and I. Mal said exactly what I was thinking. Well, the last part anyway.

We met up with Carlos, Jay and Evie at the border.

"Alright, get in, get out. Jay you good? Mal asked Jay before saying whatever. We stopped so Jay could click the button on the remote so we could leave the isle to save Auradon.

Once we got to the other side of the orange barrier on the door, the barrier started to close so nobody could escape, now having Audrey be a villain and Uma somewhere under the sea, planning her revenge on Auradon so therefore, we couldn't have any more villains out and making our situation worse than it already is.

But before it could close, Harry and Gil escaped through a whole in the barrier. Yay, more people to deal with.

"Uh, hey guys. We're just coming for a wee visit." Harry said in his Scottish accent. He sent a wink my way, trying to impress me. Carlos was about to hit him when I pulled him back, giving him the 'he is not worth it' look.

Then Mal accidentally dropped the ember. She picked it up but hook used his hook for it to go into the water.

God that sounded weird. Hook used his Hook. Ugh😖

Before the ember got wet, a tentacle came above the water and caught it. Then a girl rose up from the water, it was.....

"UMA!" Harry and Gil exclaimed, seeing their captain once again. "That's my name." She replied, then asked Mal, "drop something?" Then held the ember in her tentacle. "Uma, give it back before it goes out, it can't get wet." Mal shouted. Instead of giving it back, Uma curled up the tentacle that had the ember in and went back underwater. "NO!" Mal exclaimed, upset because she could no longer save Auradon.

That's when a White puff of smoke surrounded my eyes and an image appeared. It seemed to be two children, one had white hair while the other had Brown hair. I couldn't see their faces but I knew that the brown haired was a girl and the white haired child was a boy. They were playing when the boy had accidentally collided with the girl and both were hurt. I was about to go to them, to see if they needed help, when the vision blurred and I was back on the bridge.

Uma, Harry and Gil were on one side while Carlos, Mal and Jay were on the other. "Uma. I need that to break a spell." Mal said, holding her hand out for Uma to put it in. "Cast by sleeping beauty's daughter Audrey." Carlos finished, holding me so I don't slip. I ignored the image, thinking about the problem at hand. "So the good guys the bad guy?" Uma asked, still holding the ember. "Just give Mal the ember so we can save Auradon and never have to speak to each other again." I stated, bored and tired because of all this standing around. "She on something? Because before, Jess never said a word unless it was to you guys." Uma asked, once again. Nobody answered. That was until Rose piped up. "She's having a baby. So therefore she needs rest and not standing around for long. Therefore we need to hurry up so give Mal the ember." Uma ignored Rosalie and asked Mal if whoever wants can get off the isle. She said that she can't do that, which made Uma put the Ember over the bridge, threatening M but with no words. "Fine, fine." M said, giving in. Wtf Mal. You told us that there wouldn't be anyone going in or out of the barrier. I thought, mentally face palming my hand to my face.

"I'm still gonna hold onto this. Because if you lot think you can do this on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates." Uma stated, annoying M because Uma wouldn't give the ember back. "Let's go." Mal commanded, sounding bored and annoyed.

We got to Auradon and Carlos told me that I needed rest before we go anywhere. "I'm fine. If needed, I'll rest later." I reassured him. He gave in and we continued our journey.

Well guys, not long but I wrote this at 01:52 so be thankful I write this late. Love y'all. Byeeeeee xxxxxx