Birthday horror

It deleted the original version again. UGH😒😫😭GOD HELP ME

It was Jane's birthday and us five were in charge of the food. I quickly looked around before nicking a strawberry from the fruit basket that we were taking for Jane's birthday near the enchanted lake. "Ah hum." I heard behind me. So I turned around to see Mal. Nope. So I ran and hid like a child. "You know you can't hide forever Jess." She shouted. Then she entered the concerectry and found me behind the table. "Come on. We need to go to Jane's party." She said. I groaned and said, "fine." So we got up and grabbed the box.

We got outside but then a puff of pink smoke appeared and Audrey walked out from it. She had my crown and Malificent's sceptre.

"Audrey. Why do you have the Queen's crown and my mom's sceptre?" Mal asked, putting down the gift for Jane. "Well I wanted them so I took them. You two of all people should know that. Even though Jess is royalty now." She stated, making a disgusted face when she said that I was royalty.

Audrey went to use the sceptre when Mal stopped her. "I thought you liked spells, Mal?" Audrey commented before laughing like a maniac.

After a few minutes, Audrey used the sceptre on Mal and I, but it only effected Mal. "Why didn't it work on you?" She asked, anger rising in her. She then used a different spell on me,

I think it was a revealing spell.

When the smoke disappeared, it showed sparks writing something.

Jessica Beast is expecting a child in 6 months. Father is Carlos Oscar Devil.

All three of us were shocked. Then Audrey disappeared, making the words go away with her. That's when Evie, Jay, Carlos, Dizzy, Rosalie and the twins came out. The twins and dizzy screamed while Rose mouthed something, probably something her dad said to her.

I was still overwhelmed, hoping that it wasn't some trick. "Wow, you might wanna think of a spell for that." Jay said, turning to look at Mal who was now an old woman. I zoned out the rest of the conversation, going back to what the writing said.

"What's wrong baby?" I heard Carlos ask me. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just that the spell didn't work on me for some reason, I don't know why though." I explained, lying just a tiny bit. "I can tell when your lying, I can see it in your eyes babe." He said, getting serious. "Can I tell you in private?" I asked. He nodded his head and we walked somewhere out of the other's ear shots.

"So what's wrong?" He asked, hugging me from behind. "Well, the reason the spell didn't work is because......I'm pregnant." I told him, taking a breath before telling him that I'm pregnant.
"How long?" He asked, wanting to know everything. "I'm 3 months along." I stated.

After what felt like years of questions, we went back to the group, only to see that Dizzy and the twins were most likely inside.

"Where have you two been?" Evie asked, hands on hips. "I had to tell Carlos something." I told her, lying for most of it." She looked at us before all three of us walked to the others.

"We don't know where his lair is though." Jay said. "We do, we're his pack rats. Mostly Celia but I sometimes work incase Celia is unavailable that day." Rose said. "Your coming." I said, motioning between the two girls.

"Your not though. Your pregnant and remember last time. You were knocked out several times." Carlos said, earning a smack from me and a squeal from evie.

"Pwease?" I asked, giving him kitty cat eyes. He never says no to them. "Fine." He sighed, giving in. "Yayy." I shouted like a child that was able to get something they wanted.

"But your staying by my side." He said, getting serious again. "Fine." I replied, becoming mardy. Dumb hormones, I think that's what they are called. Never listened to what mom said when it came to 'the talk'.

That's that posted. Sorry for the huge wait. It's just I only write at night and I'm not supposed to be up when I write. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Bye x