↳ 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟭: 𝗦𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔

"Sir

"Sir."

Fyodor's hand rested on the cello's bridge, the other gripping the bow as he let his limb fall limp at his side. A patient man, Fyodor didn't let his displeasure show as he called out, "Come in."

The door opened with a heavy creak. The underling let himself in with a bow. "We weren't able to find much information on the person you requested; her information seems to be very closely guarded, so we must apologize for that." He set the file on the Russian man's desk.

Fyodor gave the other male a sickly kind grin as he got up from his stool, making sure his cello was propped properly on its stand. He started to walk towards his desk as he swayed his hand a little bit, as if to wave off the other male's concerns. "I expected it; don't fret too much. Your unit has already helped with so much."

The underling gave a tight smile, though it was clear that he was extremely flattered due to peachy filter that took over his cheeks. "If you'll excuse me." Fyodor smiled once more, but his beam fell once the door shut close once more as he clicked his tongue in distaste, muttering under his breath, "Damn this world, no one can even do anything right." Despite his hostile words, his tone was still characteristically calm and composed. He shook his head in disappointment. "Couldn't even get her face, huh?"

 "Couldn't even get her face, huh?"

-> ([L/N] [Y/N]. A struggling girl with an equally burdening life. Unpaid bills and debts of the like piled onto her, their merciless assaults constantly reminding her of her pathetic lifestyle; wake up, go to work as an intern at a high acclaimed law firm, be laboriously abused by her superiors, endure their sadistic smiles of amusement, stay overtime in order to complete the workload unleashed by her co-workers who claimed they had much more important matters to attend to, and could not bother filing a few papers. Fourteen hours a day, 1013 yen an hour. The job clearly took advantage of the girl, but she could care less. As long as the company's title could be displayed on her resume, she had no complaints. Besides, she had dealt with worse, so surely [Y/N] could endure a few more months.) 

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 513

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 513

A/N: the file that fydor recieved wasn't actually as dramatic lolol (im talking abt the "details" section btw) other than that the file is pretty much the same :9 im imagining the most realistic approach to the "details" section is:

-owes debt to multiple loan companies

-works as intern at (Fake Name) Firm

-overworked by superiors

-underpaid at 1013 yen an hour, fourteen hours a day

-and more :000