01

--(double update?? :000)

𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐕 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐈

 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚:  𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦.

"Yo," she gave a sharp nod as she sat down across from a fellow intern at the company. "Sorry; did I keep you waiting for long, Yahontov-kun?"

"Andrei-chan," the foreign male corrected, wiggling his eyebrows at the female. [Y/N] only rolled her eyes, scoffing as she looked around the restaurant her acquaintance decided to invite her to. It was a small bar located in a ridiculously large plaza, snuggly hidden in the nook of the corner shops that surrounded it. The atmosphere was suffocatingly compact, but [Y/N] didn't necessarily mind it; she was never used to extravagant places, anyway. Warm, amber lights hidden in paper lanterns hung above the customers, the thin strings of yarn tied to the wooden beams above them being the only thing keeping the lights from falling.

Despite the constant safety hazards [Y/N] noted (broken glass shards on the floor yet to be swept, the greasy furniture, a knife left abandoned by a chef who retreated to the kitchen to retrieve a forgotten ingredient, and the concerningly large amount of old men who loitered near the young girl), she commented, "Feels homely."

Andrei nodded feverently, his platinum locks falling in wisps on his face as he leaned inches away from her face, sending the flustered girl in front of him a pleased beam. "Right? I used to come here a lot when I first moved to Tokyo. Oh! Did you know one of the chefs here is also Russian? He..." As the young male babbled on, [Y/N] couldn't help but intercept.

"An-chan." The male froze, shocked by the relatively rare use of such an intimate nickname by the usually dispassionate girl.

"Y-yeah?" A shocked flush was on his face, though it was mostly disguised by the ambient lights that hung in a lazy hue above them.

"Remember our promise?" She lazily swirled a slender finger in her drink, eyeing its color before deeming it safe and gulping it down, not even sparing a single glance at the male across from her.

Andrei let out a raspy huff, the faint stink of cigarettes approaching her nostrils. "Nothing's wrong, [Y/N]-chan-"

"You're lying." She shook her head, letting out a small exhale of her own. "You only smoke when something's bothering you. We only have each other, Andrei, so what's the point in lying?"

The young male only chuckled, the movement moving his long, platinum locks slightly. A small smile adorned his boyishly young features, his golden orbs almost shining as his eyes narrowed into amused slits. (His face was surprisingly untouched by stress, which made the girl slightly stingy.) "You know me too well, eh, [Y/N]-chan?"

"Of course; we've been through thick and thin together; it's only natural that I care for you."

Pulling out a small memo book and an imaginary pen from his coat pocket seemingly out of nowhere, Andrei nodded, "Okay, noted noted; to earn sympathy from [Y/N]-chan..." he paused as if he really was writing his own words onto the stained paper, "you must go through continuous abuse... by your superiors- ACK!" Andrei rubbed the back of his head, sending a ridiculously childish glare at the girl, his eyebrows furrowed. A small smile soon replaced his displeased expression, however, as he saw [Y/N] subtly lift the corners of her mouth, her eyes uncharacteristically soft.

Still smirking, Andrei exclaimed, "Ofiget! Can you believe it? The heartless [L/N] [Y/N], smiling!"

"Zatkins. Shut up. Before I chop off your hair and use it as a wig. Now, stop changing the subject and answer my question."

After muttering a small, 'You wouldn't dare,' he took a swig of his liquor and complained how the drink wasn't as strong as something he would usually get from Russia. She sent a warning glare at the male, her hand reaching inside her coat to retrieve the polished pocket knife that Andrei had bought for her birthday.

Hastily dropping his glass on the table, he spoke up with a slight pout, "I... I might have gotten myself into a little bit of a problem..."

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 820

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 820

a/n: sorry this chapter's so short >< im trying to think of ways i can connect the plots of the story i pre-wrote together and its taking longer than expected so i might be posting a lot of chapters at this length in the future, i hope y'all dont mind too much ack. ty all for your continuous support!

[also quick note: Andrei Yahontov is a name i made up and hes not a real character in the bsd franchise. might be seeing more of him sooner than you'd expect, however ;)]