1*

Eleanor's P.O.V.~

Seabrook was the definition of a perfectly planned community. Until it wasn't. I mean come on Zombies? Nobody could have seen that coming. About a mysterious energy source and a bit of lime soda did the trick.

And now years and years later, Zombies were finally starting to be excepted back into Seabrook. My sister Eliza Zambie and I started going to school last year at Seabrook high school, along with our close friends Bonzo and Zed.

But for my sister and me? We never got along. Like ever, everything we did ended in an argument. So most of the time we just ignored each other pretending that the other didn't exist. By the end of my freshman year at Seabrook High school, I had managed to make new friends. My best friend benign Bucky. And Zombies were now accepted then they ever were before.

But when the next school started Seabrook was given a bit of a shock as werewolves prowled the area coming out of the Forbidden Forest looking for something. Long story short the werewolves found their moonstone and were safe, and monsters were more welcomed than ever before.

But I had missed all, of this. I had taken a study aboard program far from Seabrook just to avoid my sister and her anger for me. I mean ever since I was born a year younger than her she'd been mad at me always blaming everything on me. And I hated her for it. But we were still sisters at heart well at least that's what my mother said. But for the most part, we didn't speak to each other.

"Bucky!" I called out as Bucky answered his phone. This had been the tenth time I'd called him in a row.

"Yes?" He responded sourly.

"You haven't seen me in two months and you don't even bother to show up!" I complained rolling my eyes at the phone in my hand.

"Sorry, I have a lot on my plate right now! I just finished a presidential meeting and now I have cheer practice." He said as I heard him running.

"But I thought you weren't the captain anymore," I asked twirling my curly green hair with my grayish finger.

"I'm not the captain but I'm still on the team duh! I would never quit cheering." He said matter-a-factly as I begin to hear plenty of people cheering as he pulled open the gym door.

"Well, I can hear that you've arrived so bye, I'll see you at school tomorrow," I said smiling as I heard Bucky's response.

"Bye! Love you!" He said before hanging up.

I sighed shoving my phone into my pocket, before looking down at my notebook. I'd been drawing a bit as I waited for Bucky but of course, he was busy. That's the problem with having a best friend who was busier than you. I sighed stretching my arms, covering my mouth as I yawned. I had been sitting alone at a picnic table waiting for Bucky for about an hour, but I'd gotten all my homework done so that's good!

"Hey." A sweet voice said from behind me. I turned around to spot a werewolf. Bucky had told me how their young leader had scarred him to death and I could help but laugh as I looked at the werewolf boy in front of me. "What's so funny?" He asked as I continued to laugh.

"Nothing! I just remembered how scared my best friend was of you werewolves." I said laughing as the boy sat down beside me. He was very cute I had to admit it. With his brown hair with a large white streak, dark eyes, cute fangs, cute face markings, and a fanged smile.

"And who might your best friend be?" The boy asked intrigued.

"Bucky," I said smiling.

"Ah, yes my sister went a little bad wolf on him." He said laughing as he recalled the night of the Prawn.

"Yeah, he told me all about that! I wish I'd been there." I said sighing as I reached onto the ground picking up my backpack, as I began packing my things into it.

"Why weren't you? Actually I don't think I've seen you around, who are you?" He asked smiling as he scooted a bit closer making me blush.

"I did a study aboard program and I'm Eleanor Zambie, Eliza's younger sister," I whispered the last part. I always hated mentioning Eliza because it didn't even seem like we were sisters. More like enemies.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Eleanor I'm Wyatt Lykensen."

A/N

So this is the first chapter! How are you guys liking it so far? It's good right? I hope so! Anyways stay safe, and have a nice day my lovely readers!

~Hope