See below

Title: A long period of time where a lot happened but we made this short for some reason.

Yeah, this ain't gonna be as detailed as the last two chapters. So Jin broke into some chunks which is complicated and so I ain't gonna mention it.

Camels are now being used to transport stuff through the desert. How ingenious. The Western half of the Roman Empire fell and the Eastern half is now called the Byzantine Empire hooray

Mayans appear in America and I think they died soon afterwards lol

China is back together with the new Sui Dynasty and India is broken. Korea has three kingdoms and there's a sunrise kingdom in Japan. New kingdoms all over Europe and there's a new empire. Franks is the biggest kingdom in Europe and they're chums with the pope. (who is somehow still the pope now that the roman empire is long gone)

Franks got broken into two halves and the Norse people went north exploring. They find greenland and iceland.

Some stuff rises up in the Middle East and the Byzantine Empire gets squished to almost nothing. Germany appears along with a ton of other countries.

Mayans are gone and toltecs are here and toltecs are gone and mississippi is here.

Korea is one country and there's new countries in southeast asia. Japan conquered the whole island of Japan good job Japan.

China invented bombs and typing and the Mongols invaded most of Earth and even stretched towards Europe and oops it broke. At least China has a new dynasty. (Yuan)

New kingdoms popping up in Africa. Christians are conquering the tip of Europe known as Spain and not Spain.

More kingdoms in southeast asia (some died out too) and China is now Ming. The islands between Asia and Australia are now mostly occupied by the majapahit. Byzantine Empire got taken over by the Ottoman Turks. (about time) They also banned Europe from the spice trade lol

Spiceless Portugal's now very angry and a guy named Christopher Columbus pops up and says, "Hey, if the earth is round why can't I just sail the other way to India?" and Portugal was like, "Are you crazy" and so he went to Spain and then got the ships and sailed to what he thought was Japan and Asia. (actually America dum dum)

The American people just died of disease from Europe and Christopher Columbus brought back a lot of American stuff and slaves. The Ottoman Empire is really big now and Portugal controlled the Indian Spice Trade through sailing under Africa. Spain realized America wasn't Asia but they still pillaged it anyway. Sugar from South America got stolen and the Indian Spice Trade too.

Russia is bigger. Now the Seven Year War and Britain wins but is also broke so they start taxing the heck out of America. America be like: no u and declares their independence known as the AMERICAN REVOLUTION (they won because the King of England was very stoopid). We'll cover that in the next chapter. Also sorry about this chapter being short but covering a long period of time I'll try to fix that.