One: Stupid Little Fuckers

A house was burning down, and this time, it wasn't the team's fault. Gavin, Hank, and Conan had gotten all of the human and Android residents out, but when they turned, they discovered that Connor wasn't with them.

"Fuckin' hell, not again!" Conan shouted before running back into the house while Reed and Hank calmed the crowd and the residents.

"Connor! Connor, where the fuck are you?!" Conan questioned.

"Nines?! What're you doing back here?!" Connor called back. As Conan neared his brother, he noticed what was taking Connor so long to leave. A dog had gotten trapped under a fallen support beam.

"Connor, we have to go now! The building's about to collapse!" Conan demanded. Connor shook his head.

"You can go, but I won't leave him here!" Connor declined.

"Dammit, Connor, this isn't a debate. We have to leave!" Conan insisted, pulling Connor to his feet.

"What if it were me, Nines?!" Connor asked, pulling away.

"What?" Conan questioned, obviously confused now.

"What if that dog were me? Would you leave?!" Connor wondered aloud before a piece of the ceiling fell on his arm and broke it off.

"You know that's not fair, Connor! I'm not having this conversation," Conan stated, watching as rubble fell around them.

"Then leave! I'll be out in a minute, one way or another," Connor pointed out, going back to trying to lift the beam. Conan sighed and helped him, Connor grabbing the dog as the building finally collapsed.

"Connor! Nines!" Gavin and Hank yelled in complete fear. However, the rubble began to move, and Connor and Conan climbed out from under the remnants of the house, Connor carrying the dog. Hank and Gavin moves to hug their friends, before Hank slammed their heads together.

"What were you stupid little fuckers thinkin'?!" He questioned angrily.

"Sorry, Lieutenant..." Connor and Conan both responded before Connor put the dog down, and it raced off toward its humans.

"Great, now we gotta visit Kamski. Ya know how much I hate that guy!" Hank shouted.

"You hate everyone, Lieutenant," Connor deadpanned.

"Still! I fuckin' hate that guy more than anyone!" Hank yelled.

"You say that about everyone, too," Conan pointed out.

"Fuck you," Hank told Nines.

"No," Nines declined.

I hope you liked chapter one of Part Three! I don't know if it's as good as expected, but I thought it was funny, so...here it is I guess..XD