Four: I Don't Need A Babysitter!

Hank grabbed a couple of blankets and wrapped up Connor before picking him up and moving him to Cole's old room so he wouldn't fall off the couch in the middle of the night. Then, he put the other blanket on Conan and Gavin and went to bed.

---

Hank woke up to his bedroom door being kicked off its hinges. He quickly sat up.

"Where the fuck is Connor?!" Nines screeched at the top of his lungs, looking ready to kill someone. He was even carrying a knife.

"What the fuck, Nines!? He's in the other room! Don't you dare fucking stab me! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get dried blood stains off of anything?!" Hank screamed back. All this screaming woke up Connor, who emerged from Cole's room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Why's everyone screaming?" Connor asked.

"I thought someone had kidnapped you, so I broke Hank's door down to ask him if he had seen you," Conan explained.

"I apologize for scaring you...I'm gonna go make everyone breakfast," Connor decided aloud.

"That would be acceptable," Conan agreed. However, it took only a few minutes before Conan, Hank, and Gavin went to the kitchen to check on Connor's progress with the food, only to find him slumped in a corner.

"Connor? What's wrong?" Conan asked. Connor looked up at his brother, practically in tears.

"I can't reach onto the counter or into any of the cabinets....I'm useless in this stupid child body!" Connor pouted as he tried to kick his feet, only to stumble and fall backwards off the chair. Gavin and Hank burst into fits of laughter, and Conan wasn't far behind.

"Man, I wish I caught that on camera!" Gavin exclaimed through tears.

"I have the entire incident saved to my personal files in my memory," Conan admitted, causing the trio to laugh even more as Nines projected the video onto his hand.

"Not funny, guys!" Connor shouted. He wasn't angry or even upset or annoyed, he was just to proud to admit that he wanted to laugh as well.

"I think you need a nap, kiddo," Hank taunted, and was subsequently tackled to the ground by Connor. "SHIT!"