Prologue

You were suddenly chilling watching late night tv like the degenerate you are until a Meteor hits your house. Killing you and only you while everyone else is safe, your body is crushed. Your conscious wakes in a dark void only to see a girl with white hair and a purple dress.

"Welcome to the Afterlife. I am the goddess Eris who will guide you to a new life. Your life in this world is over. Do you wish to proceed to heaven or enter another world and fight the Demon King." The Mysterious Goddess said.

"What is this said world called?" You replied.

"It's a world you may know by name, called Kimetsu No Yaiba or Demon Slayer." responded Eris-sama.

"Do I get some type of guide or help if I'm going there?" You asked.

"You may choose to give an option on your guide for the world." responded Eris-sama

"I would like to choose, the Player system, as my helpful guide in the new world." You said

"Interesting choice" replied Eris-sama

The Goddess of Fortune Eris opened the gate to the world of Kimetsu No Yaiba. You were transported there like a UFO abducting you from where you stood. In a bright flash of brightness you have arrived in the world of the famous manga/anime Demon Slayer, apparently 2 years before the first episode.