The Final Selection

Shika's POV
Urokodaki made both of us outfits to wear at the final selection, Tanjiro had a light blue one and I had a dark blue one. Both of us rushed off towards the Fujikasane Mountain, where we will attend the Final Selection.

Short Timeskip
By the time we have arrived there, it was already nighttime and the brightness of the wisteria trees were beautiful in my opinion. As we arrived we were greeted by a speech by the 2 girls, knowing one of them is a boy. All of a sudden a HUD appeared only visible to me stating to party with Tanjiro, I accepted. I entered the area past the wisteria flowers with Tanjiro and instantly dipped away from his area. I quest before me, it said that I couldn't decline it and it was an emergency quest with a huge stat boost and title. I said Status to look over my stats before I try to attempt Sabito's demon killing record.

Status
Name: Shika Akiyama
Level: 18
Occupation: None
Title: Student of The Former Water Pillar Urokodaki
HP: 780
MP: 780
——————————————————————
Strength: 72     Vitality: 68
Agility: 72     Breathing: 68
Sense: 72     Endurance: 76
——————————————————————
One For All Damage Risk: 30%
Current Skill Points: 0

Current Skills
Passive Skills
Enhanced Sensing[Lv:3]

Active Skills
Observe[Lv:2]
OFA[Lv:1]
Flying Raijin[Lv:2]
Full Cowling 5%[Lv:1]
Flying Thunder God Breathing[Lv:1]
FTG Breathing 1st Form[Lv:1]
Total Concentrated Breathing[Lv:2]

Occupation Skills

Items
Riceballs x4
Urokodaki's Katana
Fox Mask

Tanjiro's POV
Shika disappeared without a trace and I could tell he was far gone, just like the first time we ran down the mountain. I ran through the dark woods, and cane across a demon scent, i went on the defensive searching for where it was. I needed to head east fast, I could either deal with it or run away, all of the sudden the demon jumped and tried to do a landing attack on me. I quickly dodged it but encounter a second demon and blocked it's attack, the 2 demons were arguing and then both of them them attack me at the same time, I was able to block the first attack and deflect the second but I was kicked away a fair distance from them. Both of them were after my flesh and in a bloodlust state, It was time to deal with this in one strike... Total Concentrated Water Breathing... the scent of the thread came to me, and in that instant with all my power I performed Fourth Form: Striking Tide and cut off both of the demon's heads. The adrenaline that was running through my body went away as quickly as the remains of the demons. Then all of the sudden I heard a loud scream, it seemed human, I looked towards the direction it came from and saw a man running away from a giant demon. Fear had stricken me as I watched the demon grab him, but I'm not helpless, I have to act and save him. Water Breathing 2nd Form: Water Wheel, I had saved the boy from the demon's doom, the demon spoke and asked me what time it was, I answered Taisho. He went into a full rage and scratched his skin, cursing Mr. Urokodaki, he told me he was captured and in prison in this place by Mr. Urokodaki for 47 years. He told me he had promised to kill all of Mr. Urokodaki's students, he then told me about how he had also killed Sabito and Makomo, I was confused as I was just with them awhile ago. I was filled with rage and attacked him with it, but I was instantly flown back and knocked out.

Shika's POV
I used my flying Raijin to teleport to Tanjiro to see how he's holding up. Little did I know that I just teleported in front of the Hand demon and behind me is a knocked out Tanjiro... crap. Since he was knocked out, I used Observe to get a look on his stats.

Status
Name: Hand Demon
HP: 1
MP: 900
——————————————————————
Strength: 186     Vitality: Demon
Agility: 60     Blood: 0
Sense: 40     Endurance: 450
——————————————————————

I calmly breathed upon lookin at his stats, knowing I got this, with my current strength, I can't cut through his neck, like I did with the other 5 demons I cut down earlier. I'll defend Tanjiro till he gets the power to finish him off.
Total Concentration Breathing and Full Cowling 5%, Hiraishin no Kokyū, San no kata: Jikū Shippū Senko Ren no Dan: Zero Shiki(Translation: Flying Thunder God Breathing, Third Form: Space-Time Hurricane Flash Sequential Steps: Style Zero). The Hand demons launched it's many arms at me, I specifically used this form for this occasion, with my OFA on I could easily dodge and dismember his many arms with ease. I knew I had to save my energy for the oncoming days, so I stopped using Full Cowling and Tanjiro awoke and charged at the demon. As I suspected while cutting a few arms, he sliced the demon's head clean off, I again took my leave, as I still have my seal on him. I dashed off into the darkness of the forest without Tanjiro noticing my disappearance.

I finally survived the 7 nights and passed the final selection, I stood at the altar waiting for Tanjiro to get here, although I have arrived early the only other person who were here were the girl in Pink and I think a guy who could be Inosuke. As Tanjiro and the others arrived, morning had arrived and we were given a speech that every person that pass the final selection heard. Tanjiro stopped Genya from hurting Kanata, one of Kaguya's daughters and we finally chose our nichirin ore for our swords, I can already tell my crow is going to be annoying.

Tanjiro kept collapsing on the road and I kept picking him up. When we finally reached Urokodaki's house, both of us were exhausted... and here comes Nezuko, fully awake. She gives Tanjiro and hug and forced me to join in, then Urokodaki joined in. Tanjiro told Urokodaki about the Hand demon and Nezuko went back to sleep, assuming she's recovering her strength by sleeping instead of eating human flesh, otherwise she'd just be lazy/tired. Morning came and Haganezuka arrived with both of our swords, I went back inside the second he started saying the materials for a nichirin sword. I drew my blade and it was black, but the sharp edge was golden with golden flames going towards the unsharp side, my handguard has six prongs to it, 3 on each side, they resembled Minato's specific kunai, the handle colors were blue with yellow diamonds. This was a pretty cool looking sword if I do say so myself, I re sheathed my sword and watched as Tanjiro is wrestling with Haganezuko. All of the sudden 2 crows arrived, I'm guessing Tanjiro's and my crow have assignments for us. A menu popped up that only I could see.

Zanpakuto Choosing
Choose the abilities of a Zanpakuto that you will know and all abilities will be automatically taught to you as your sword level increased
( )

I choose Zangetsu

Registering... Registering... Nichirin Blade now can progress to Bankai and Shikai, good luck

I didn't know I had to progress it, if I had known that, I might've chose something else instead of having a OP sword, along with the my godly move set of abilities.