ZANGETSU

Tanjiro POV
After what happened from the Hashira situation from the other day, I have nothing to worry about except Shika. I don't know what happened to him after his situation with the Wind Pillar. I'm currently being nursed back to health by Kanzaki and those 3 little girls, Zenitsu doesn't bother to take his medicine and Inosuke has changed.

"You seem to be doing well" said Murata.

I was happy to see Murata and we got into a conversation, I'm glad he was ok after telling me that he was almost melted away. I had to explain to Zenitsu who Murata was, even I forgot that Zenitsu stayed outside the forest and didn't rush in with us.

"Looks like fun. Lucky you." said Murata.

"Murata-san?" I said.

"I was summoned to the Hashira Meeting to give my report on the Mt. Natagumo incident. And it was like hell! Those Hashira are way to terrifying! All pissed about how the quality of the newer slayers has gone downhill... Because there were some of us who didn't follow orders on Mt. Natagumo. And they were like, 'Who trained them?'. What good would it do to ask someone my rank anyway?" said Murata in a depressing voice.

As he finished that sentence I saw both Shinobi and Shika walk in, wondering what they were doing here.

"Hello!" greeted Shinobu.

"HASHIRA, LADY KOCHO AND NOBLE AKIYAMA! Oh Hello! Goodbye!" said a panicked Murata.

"Oh my goodbye." replied Shinobu.

Shika's POV
I had finally got to see Tanjiro after the Hashira meeting, Shinobi asked me to attend Rehabilitation Training with them and encourage them. Though I plan to learn the Constant TCB and at least access my Shikai form before we set out on our next mission. I asked Shinobu to teach me Constant TCB and she agreed to do it I her spare time, now I can finally be more powerful since I'm the weakest Hashira at the moment.

2 Weeks have Passed
It's been 2 weeks since the Rehabilitation Training have started, I effectively only joined to inspire Tanjiro and Inosuke, but they lack the drive. I finally learned Constant TCB from Shinobu but I haven't mastered it yet, tomorrow Zenitsu will join the 2 and finally get them pumped, while I get in contact with Zangetsu, which is progressing the slowest out of everything so far. I stayed in the dojo where Tanjiro and the others train overnight still meditating with my nichirin sword.

The Next Day
I don't as still in the dojo, I could feel Zangetsu but I can't call out to him, I kept meditating because I refuse to give up. As time passed Tanjiro and the others have arrived the only difference was that Moya was here as well. She explained that she has been training with Muichiro and wondered the everyone else was doing ever since that night. She wanted to participate in the training to and I simply meditated in the background like some type of monk. But it was interrupted by Zenitsu berating Tanjiro and Inosuke. As expected, they all got as far as Kanao, it surprised me that Moya was able to get Kanao in a tie in the cup game. I used Observe on her to see where is she at now, it shocked me to the point I decided to challenge her in a match, for sword training of course.

Name: Moya Hokkaido
Level: 38
Occupation: Demon Slayer
Rank: Kanoto
Title: Tsugoku of The Mist Pillar
HP: 900
MP: 900
——————————————————————
Strength: 55     Vitality: 80
Agility: 75     Breathing: 80
Sense: 45     Endurance: 60
——————————————————————

Current Skills
Passive Skills
Berserker[Lv:1]
Enhanced Sense[Lv:1]

Active Skills
TCB[Lv:Max]
Constant TCB[Lv:1]
Mist Breathing[Lv:Max]
MB 1st Form[Lv:Max]
MB 2nd Form[Lv:Max]
MB 3rd Form[Lv:2]
MB 4th Form[Lv:2]
MB 5th Form[Lv:2]
MB 6th Form[Lv:Max]
MB 7th Form[Lv:Max]

Items
Hairpin
Nichirin Katana(White with Lotus Hand Guard)
Necklace

Upon seeing her stats, I still wanted to test her power, and I even asked her to used Constant TCB and try her hardest. Moya want to grab her Katana by the time she got back I was ready, what interested me was that Kanao stayed to see the battle. Both of us bowed before drawing our blades, seeing her mouth move, I knew she initiated TCB. Her rushed towards me in an instant, due to my enhanced sense I blocked it, I was unprepared for the speed she admitted. Our blades keep clashing, this simple practice match even got me acting more serious than I originally thought, I wasn't planning on cheating but I haven't even used TCB and she's countering and pushing me into a corner. The new Hashira doesn't plan on losing to the disciple of the Mist Pillar. After using Constant TCB that match kept going, Moya even pulled out Mist breathing to keep the battle going. I'll do whatever it takes to win... all of a sudden a heard a voice in, I instantly knew it was in my head or there was a mind reader.

"You'll do whatever it takes to win. Is that right for the 10th pillar, Shika Akiyama." said a Tall Man in black.

"That's right, I still got to protect Tanjiro and Nezuko, if I lose, I won't progress to my full potential." I responded.

"Very well, Shika Akiyama, I grant you permission to use me as your Shikai. Call out my name Zangetsu and you will not lose any battle in the future, for the time will come where you will strongest pillar." said the Tall Man in Black as his voice disappeared out of my head.

I'm not gonna call him and change my sword in front of 2 demon slayers, that's only something a demon worth killing should see. Moya unleashes a vertical downward strike towards me, ready to end the battle, I dodged and blocked her sword with my own and proceeded to disarm her, knowing that I won't he match, I explained to about her flaws.

"It seems you haven't mastered Constant Total Concentration Breathing, you lack control in your power, making your strikes a little bit inaccurate and easy to dodge. You also have the flaw of not using your speed in close combat situations, only power in your attacks. I don't know what type of training you did with Muichiro-san but I'd suggest you get better at using Constant Total Concentration Breathing before fighting a demon." I said.

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT I JUST LEARNED IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO!" yelled Moya.

"BAKA, YOU SHOULD STILL BE TRAINING WITH IT INSTEAD OF JUST LEARNING HOW TO DO IT!" I yelled.

I suddenly stopped and said Status to check my info about my Zanpakuto progression since Shikai is available to me now.

Status
Name: Shika Akiyama
Level: 40
Occupation: Demon Slayer
Rank: Hashira
Title: The Flash Pillar
HP: 1,550
MP: 1,650
——————————————————————
Strength: 155 Vitality: 155
Agility: 155 Breathing: 165
Sense: 155 Endurance: 175
——————————————————————
One For All 50% Full Cowling:80% Risk
Bankai Progression: 0%
Current Skill Points: 0

Current Skills
Passive Skills
Enhanced Sense[Lv:Max]
Prediction[Lv:2]
Kenjutsu[Lv:3]

Active Skills
Observe[Lv:Max]
OFA[Lv:30]
Full Cowling 1-5%[Lv:Max]
Full Cowling 6-10%[Lv:Max]
Full Cowling 11-25%[Lv:Max]
Full Cowling 26-50%[Lv:2]
Flying Raijin[Lv:Max]
Flying Thunder God Breathing[Lv:Max]
FTG Forms[Lv:Max]
Total Concentrated Breathing[Lv:Max]
Constant TCB[Lv:1]
Shikai[Lv:1]

Occupation Skills
Rank Check[Lv:Max]

Items
Riceballs x3
Nichirin Katana(Zangetsu)
Fox Mask

My eyes didn't deceive me, Summoning my Shikai is only step one, to having the power to beat Muzan in the future. As I left the dojo I couldn't help but crack a grin, now I can fully focus on Constant TCB till Tanjiro and the others set out on their next Mission.