Trains are Bad News

Authors Note: There's pure manga material from now on. The chapters before were Manga+Anime.

Shika's POV
Following the next set of events, I need to go on the same mission as Kyojuro if I want to be on that Infinity Train with Tanjiro and the others. I plan to ask Kagaya to let me go, if it doesn't go well I can only hope to sneak onto there without being noticed by anyone else.

"Oyakata~sama, may I join Kyojuro on his mission?" I said.

"You may, what more can a rookie Hashira do then learn from this also." said Kagaya.

"Thank you, Oyakata~sama, you will not regret this decision." I said.

Well that was easy, now I have to actually get on the train I believe in that it was this easy, now I got to sneak on their and don't get caught so I don't need a ticket. After infiltration is complete I guess all I have to do is wing and not mess up, even though what I have to do may mess up the timeline. I could either head out now or wait for Tanjiro and company and join them, well I have some spare time so I guess I'll go with Rengoku, Tanjiro would be happy to see me either way.

Timeskip
I tailed Rengoku to the train station, being the ninja like being in existence trying not to get spotted by him or others. I circled around the train and hopped on unnoticed by others, my shinobi stealth is greater than ever, I decided I take the seat behind Rengoku as he chewed out a lunchbox, all I could hear were the words "TASTY". I had my head tilted down to the ground out of annoyance, but as Tanjiro and friends arrived I'm immediately recognized, by scent.

"Shika-kun, your here to?" asked Tanjiro.

"Yes I am, the Master sent me as backup for Rengoku-San" I answered.

I knew there was gonna be a talk between the 2 about what is the Dance of the fire god, so I immediately got comfortable, since I'll need the rest for something important that'll happen later. I blinked in and out of sleep, the only bits of conversation were about Zenitsu screaming and about the report of a demon on the train, but I immediately snapped to my senses to hide from the conductor. It was successfull but then a demon appeared, I let Rengoku handle it since the conductor is still here, seeing his strength in person is unbelievable, I used Observe to see what kind of power he is packing.

Name: Kyojuro Rengoku
Level: 195
Occupation: Demon Slayer
Rank: Hashira
Title: Flame Pillar
HP: 4,900
MP: 4,100
——————————————————————
Strength: 400 Vitality: 480
Agility: 360 Breathing: 400
Sense: 360 Endurance: 420
——————————————————————

Current Skills
Passive Skills
Soul of Fire[Lv:Max]
Enhanced Sense[Lv:Max]
Constant TCB[Lv:Max]

Active Skills
TCB[Lv:Max]
Flame Breathing[Lv:Max]
FB 1st Form[Lv:Max]
FB 2nd Form[Lv:Max]
FB 4th Form[Lv:Max]
FB 5th Form[Lv:Max]
FB 9th Form[Lv:Max]

Items
Nichirin Sword

His stats are far beyond mine, I can't even get near his strength, the closest I'll ever get would be bankai, and I'm not even that close. No wonder everyone looks up to him, even if he's not the strongest demon slayer, he at least has the strongest spirit out of anyone alive. After seeing Rengoku execute the demon swiftly, it would be time for the children controlled by Enmu to attack the gang spiritually while ill to have a talk with Enmu. I climbed on top of the train and slowly approached the head of the train, finding the demon enjoying the view, while talking towards me. Pulling out my sword and using it's Shikai release.