|:|~Injury~|:|

Nick POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking back to the office with Officer Hopps aka Judy. It was a bit windy, but not as bad as yesterday.

I looked to my left and saw a crowd of people. Some of them were panicking and the others were watching whatever was over there. "Call the police!" One of them yelled. I could sense Judy move her ears towards the direction of the crowd. "What's going on?" She asked. I looked at her. "I don't know...wanna go see?" I asked, a bit excited. Judy smiled a little and nodded. "Ok then, let's go!" She said as we both started to walk towards the crowd.

A couple of the people looked at us. Me and Judy stopped when we heard a growl. "What was that?" Judy asked. "How would I know?" I said in response.

We started to back away as the people did the same. Then we saw a savage jaguar. "Run." I said. Me and Judy turned around and ran as the jaguar chased us. "We need to tell Chief Bogo about this!" Judy said loudly. I nodded. "Yep!"

We were almost there, but then Judy tripped on a small rock. The jaguar slowly approached her as she screamed in fear. I growled and stood in front of her, making the jaguar hit me instead. "Go Judy! Get backu-," I was cut off back the jaguar clawing my face.

I held my wound as blood dripped from it. "L-listen whoever you are...please...this isn't you..." I said. The jaguar just hissed and moved closer. Judy still hasn't moved yet. "Judy! Run!" I yelled. She nodded with tears running down her face.

I held a paw up in front of the jaguar as it growled and was about to pounce at me. "Stop!" I ordered. The jaguar hissed. I sighed. "Please..."
the jaguar stared at me with an angry expression. I closed me eyes knowing it was going to charge, then right before I did, it went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Judy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I painted as I finally reached Chief Bogo's office. I opened the door without knocking and ran in. "Judy!? What's the meaning of this?!" He yelled. I took a deep breath and looked at him with my tear filled eyes. "Savage Jaguar! Nick's down!" I said. His eyes widened. He then got up and walked out of the room and into the lobby. "Police! Come! Now!" He ordered.

About five police came and followed as I lead them to the destination. I gasped when I saw Nick, passed out on the ground. "Go see if he's ok!" Chief Bogo ordered me. I nodded and ran to Nick. I sat down on my knees and tried shaking him awake. But it didn't work.

The savage Jaguar hissed and yowled as it was about to pounce at me, but then they put a muzzle on it. I sighed in relief and looked back at Nick. Tears in my eyes I checked his vitals. "How is he?" Chief asked. I sighed in relief once again. "He's alive...the jaguar must've knocked him out." I said. He nodded, walking over to me. "Do you know his apartment address?" He asked.

I was confused. "Why do you need his apartment address?" I asked. "I'm gonna get his child real quick. In case he stays asleep for awhile." He explained. I sighed and nodded.

After I told him his address he got in his car and drove off. I was left with Nick in my arms.

Word count: 592