|:|~Captured~|:|

Judy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I clenched my fist in fear of him killing me. Then all of a sudden. "Get him!" Chief Bogo ordered from behind Nick. A wolf and a tiger pinned down Nick. I twitched my ear at the sound of thunder.

"Put this on him and don't forget to handcuff him!" Chief Bogo said to a female cheetah. She went in front of Nick and put a muzzle on him along with his hands behind his back with handcuffs.

I looked into Nick's eyes as he stared at me. His eyes were filled with fear. I sighed. "I'll take him from here..." I said to the Chief. "No, you won't. Your hurt. You need to go to the nurse." He said. "No! I want to help too!"

Chief Bogo sighed. "Fine..." he said. I walked over to Nick and kneeled down, petting his head.

"Ok, guys. Take him to the station." Chief Bogo said. My eyes widened. "What!? Why the station!? You need to help him!" I said. Nick looked at the ground with tears in his eyes. I put my arms around him. "It's ok...I'm here..." I whispered to him.

Chief Bogo glared at me and gave the other police the signal to put Nick in the van. "No! You can't!" I yelled. The wolf picked me up and growled. "Please...Sebastian! Let me go!" I pleaded. Sebastian nodded his head with a smirk as he threw me. "Ahh- ow!" I groaned.

I sat and looked at the ground, crying. Chief Bogo sighed. "Leave him..." he said. "But sir! Are you sure?" The cheetah asked him. "Yes. I'm sure! Judy! Go to you're 'Fox' if you epwznt him to stay."

I nodded and ran to Nick. I hugged him as he laid his head on my lap. "I love you, Nick..." I mumbled. "I love you too, Carrots..."

Word count: 314