|:|~News Report~|:|

Judy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the couch beside Judy and Finnick. Judy was still curled into ball, sleeping. Finnick was watching TV.

I laid my head back, thinking of how I'm going to take over Judy's shift. "Yo, Nick!" Finnick said as he bumped his elbow into my side. "Yeah?" I asked. "Look! There's you and a Judy!" He said, pointing at the TV. I looked at the TV. My ears went down when I saw the savage Jaguar. That stupid idiot almost killed me! How did he even turn savange in front of a crowd of people? Who did this? Are our lives about to get worse..? Thoughts raced through my head as I stared at the TV. Suddenly what they said caught my attention. "We are standing right in front of where Officer Hopps and Officer Wilde we're fought!" They said as they pointed to the area I was almost killed. "Here we are with Chief Bogo. Can you tell us about anything you saw sir?" The news reporter asked. "Well, I can't be so sure I am right, but from the looks aporia it's, Officer Wilde threw his life on the lone to save Officer Hopps." He said. I growled slightly. "Then I arrived and he was basically lifeless on the ground."

"What! You freaking buffalo! You saw me yesterday!?" I yelled at the TV. Finnick patted my back. "Calm down, Nick."

I stared at the TV as the news reporter talked again. "Well, there you have it folks! Told from the Chief himself!" She said.

Tears rolled down my face as I clenched my fist. "But, I don't think he was actually dead. You see I saw him at the training grounds with Officer Hopps yesterday." Bogo said. The news reporter nodded. "Who did this?" Someone yelled. "Well, we are not quite sure yet! But investigators said that someone is behind the night howlers again and they are not just targeting normal Predators and Prey, they are targeting couples."

My eyes widened. "Well, that stinks for you!" Finnick laughed. I growled and punched him. "Ow..." he groaned.
"What do you mean by 'Couples'?" Someone else asked. "Couples that are either engaged or are full on mates! You see, that Jaguar that attacked had a wife and kids!" She explained.

I looked down with tears still in my eyes. "Hey, you alright there?" Finnick asked. "Yeah...I'm fine..." I said.

I looked over at Judy. "I just hope we can find this villain soon..."

Word count: 420