|:|~The One Behind This All (3)~|:|

Judy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still held Nick's paw against my chest as Hope handcuffed Jack. I sighed and stared at Jack as he was about to the leave the room. "Wait!" I said. Hope looked at me. "I have a couple questions for Jack before he leaves." I said. She nodded and walked Jack to me. "So, Jack. Is it true that you want to kill every fix in Zootopia?" I asked. "No..."

"Then explain why you want to kill, Nick!" I growled? He looked up at me. " because I've known him longer then you." He explained. I rolled my eyes. "Also, how did you get the cure for the Night Howlers in less then a week after the incident!" I asked. He stared at me. "We just did. What do you want me to say?"

"Are you behind the night howlers, Jack?" I asked with a slight growl. He sighed. "Yes...yes I am...And that shot I gave, Nick," he smirked. "Wasn't a cure, he's still savage." He explained. My eyes widened as I heard a growl behind me.

I turned around to be face to face with Nick. "Uhhhhh, Hi?" I chuckled nervously. He growled. "Get Jack in the jail cell, now!" Chief Bogo ordered.

I stared into Nick's...Green eyes? "You're not savage..." I mumbled. "What?" Clawhauser asked. "Look! His eyes are green! When he was savage they were red!" I explained. Nick smiled nervously. "You little..." I mumbled before hugging him. He closed him eyes and smiled, hugging back. "Don't scare me like that again!"

Nick looked at me and nodded. "I promise..."

Word count: 270