|:|~The One Behind This All (1)~|:|

Nick POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Judy walked down the hall. We both stopped when we heard something. I turned around to face Sky. "Hello, Nick!" She growled. I tilted my head. "Sky?" I asked. Judy turned around and widened her eyes. "Nick! Run!" She yelled. I backed away and grabbed Judy's hand. Then I ran towards the main room.

Sky chased us and then stopped. She howled and then smirked. "Goodbye little foxy..." she said with a slight growl.

Me and Judy kept running but were cut off by a bang. Judy raised her ears, but could not seem to find the sound.

"Let's split up...I'll go right! You go left!" She said. I nodded and ran down the left hallway as she ran down the right.

I stopped a few minutes later to take a deep breath. Then I felt someone's paw on my back. I turned around to see, Jack Savage. "Hello, Fox." He growled. I growled back. "So...here you are...all alone..." he said. "You know...I never really liked you...nor has, Sky..." he growled in amazement.

"Nick...you are a sly fox...you know that? But you know who else you are? A complete idiot." He said. My eyes widened when a wall fell behind me to block my escape.

I looked at Jack and growled. "Aww, what's the matter? You scared?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. "I'd scared be too."

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "Don't make me do this, Jack!" I warned him. He smirked. Jack pulled out his pocket knife. He held it up, ready to throw it at me.

I growled more and put my finger on the trigger. It shot, but Jack dodged it and ran towards me with the knife. He cut my cheek and my forehead. "Ow!" I groaned in pain.

I stared at his every move as he ran towards me again, this time cutting my neck. I held my neck as blood dripped from it. "Ok, you want this the hard way? You get this the hard way!" I growled as I ran towards him, jumping and kicking him in they face, doing a backflip onto the ground. He growled and threw the knife at my leg. I grabbed the knife and ran towards him again. I held the knife up and cut his cheek. He held it and glared at me.

I smirked. Jack pulled out his gun. He walked towards me. I tried to get away but he kicked me against the wall.
He then held the gun underneath my chin. "Y'know, Nick. I've always wanted to do this..." he said as he placed his finger on the trigger. "Any last words?"

"Yes! In fact I do have last words! Bye, Jack." I said. He tilted his head and turned around. I then kicked his face and threw him to the floor.

I growled and stepped on his stomach before he could even have the chance to get up.

Word count: 505