Prologue

Before we start the story, I have an old account HetaliaxJapan09, and if any of my readers from my old account read this, I will be active in this book and not my old account.

I'm very sorry if I couldn't update any of my books in my old account but I hope you will support me here.

That's all and let's start with the story~!
_________________________________________

Ink was in his doodle sphere just drawing something random since nothing was really going on. Ever since the star sanses and the bad sanses are in good terms, there's almost no disturbances.

The other AU sanses were all a little bored as well, but they would meet up sometimes to hang out. Science sans or Sci had said that he will find a way to reach the Original AU.

The others were excited, but others seem doubtful, since none of them ever visited the original, even the powerful sansed can't be able to.

But, they're curiousity about the Original AU kept on expanding. Ink heard about the Original Sans being Strong, Lazy and smart from Xtale Gaster.

Ink understood everything about the other multiverse but knows little about the Original. Of course, he knows that the Original AU what created the whole Multiverse.

Ink suddenly had a call from Sci, shouting for help, desprately. Ink grabbed his big brush and made a portal to Sci.

When he arrived, he saw that the machine he was working on exploded and on fire, but was soon put out with water by Sci. Ink saw how tired the scientist was, since the poor sans was panting and almost out of breath.

Ink looked around a bit and raised a non-existing brow and said. "Are you okay? It looks like you didn't need me." He said while giving a silent sigh of relief.

"Ink..." Sci trailed off. Ink was caught off guard when he saw how serious and dark his expression is with a voice so deep like in despair.

Ink was now uneasy with the whole situation it is. He tried to think of something to say, but no words could could form in his mind nor he can say with how the situation is.

Sci said something that made him confused yet curious. From just two words, Ink was ready from what was about to come when Sci said.

"...Help me"

_________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you had a lot of fun.

I know this is somewhat a gloomy prologue but, I promise it's going to get more interesting from the next chapter.

I hope you like and i don't mind being friends with you if you want~!

Please follow and read their books;
TheweirdshipperTwT
abystalefan
Nagisa_666

I hope you will read the next one~!

Bye~!!!!